Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra - Brazilian  (Read 1158 times)

Offline searchinG2021

She’s just about to finish up here but just wondering if anyone managed to see her?

I tried several times to make a booking but we couldn’t make it work.

Sadly it seems she’s going back to Brazil and wont be back.

Love her pictures and reviews are good in EI but just wondering if anyone here had the pleasure?

Offline jcuh123

Been meaning to do a review. I will do now, but in short she's absolutely lovely and with one of the best and biggest asses I've ever seen. Had a great time with her on 2 occasions. She's going to Brazil soon but she will be back in Ireland later in the year.

Offline Peken

I had contacted her last week to enquire,  the minute I heart the apartment block I was put off. It’s the block one can only suspect plod will sit at and watch and has done previously, shame though as she looks cracking.

Offline jcuh123

I had contacted her last week to enquire,  the minute I heart the apartment block I was put off. It’s the block one can only suspect plod will sit at and watch and has done previously, shame though as she looks cracking.

Fairplay! I don't live in Belfast anymore and hadn't been to that block previously but yea not the best location. She mentioned that sometimes there's a security guard as well. Thankfully none there when I went

Offline searchinG2021

Great review 🙂

Hopefully she’ll come back and I’ll get a chance to book her. Been meaning to see great Kamilla for a while as well, I see she’s back now so might try and book her before she leaves.