Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Natalia Bianco - Birmingham  (Read 1305 times)

Online Hazz9902

Girl: External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ 100

Services: OWO RO DFK Doggy (protected)

Fired a text across and arranged a meet.

Staying back of broad street apartments

Got in usual behind door trick - she looks ok - get back into the room and she’s wearing nice lingerie and her body looks good especially that unreal arse that has been mentioned a few times.

Facially she’s ok not as good as her pics don’t think she was wearing much make up if any.

Into the meet and there was DFK which was good - kept biting my lip though.

Then she went down for OWO and kept slapping me and trying to choke me not my thing but OK - did mention to her at the beginning I was top only.

Gave her a bit of oral where she would try face fuck me but I couldn’t back it so stopped after a few minutes.

On with the rubber and she positions herself doggy - prior to this she did rub my cock against hers and along her arsehole after that  I’m not sure if she was implying BB here but I motioned towards the rubber and we put that on - in to doggy and I’m pounding away which is a great sight with that arse and I do this for about 5 mins - pulled out and she wants me to rub one to a finish for some reason? She’s doing whatever she can to get me to cum and when I cum (shes bent over in front of me at this point) she jumps out the way as the first splat of cum lands on her ass cheek.

If I wasn’t feeling disappointed already I most certainly was at the point.

Quickly used the shower to wash down and got changed and got out of there.

Not much TS potential up these sides in the midlands and then you get moments like this - think I’m gonna hang it up for a while now and just stick to regular girls and just go with tried and tested (need Akemi to make a comeback 😂)

Would I go back? No

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Needs moving to the TS section, if some helpful mod could assist?