Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyMilfJane - Bulgarian - Bromley South.  (Read 1279 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5381888) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700864) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only
447832906597  /  07832906597

I'd saved this profile when it was a different SP and looking at the past reviews it looks like it's being handed around by EE girls.

The pics at the time of this review are current and of Jane in the flat used.  The block is commonly used by SPs visiting Bromley, it's right by Bromley South station.  The flat is clearly a residence kept in good condition and fully furnished, quite tastefully homey.

Jane is around 5'6" and sturdily built, the pics are angled to make her look more slender.  Late 30s if not 40s.  What they clearly fail to show is her pronounced belly that projects further than her natural Bs when standing.  Size 12-14.  Her face is broad and wide featured, a bit farmer's wife, she has a pleasant smile but she appeared tense/hesitant, whether this was lack of SP experience or English I couldn't tell.
Broad butt which is a little soft.  Soft, pale skin with freckles on her chest.  Appeared sweet if a little reserved.

60 for 30 mins including OWO, kissing and 69 had been agreed on the phone.  Suspect the pretty, petite, slimmer blonde who had to do some translating was the call taker and booking handler.  Haven't looked to see if she has a profile.  Something in her attitude didn't encourage asking her for services.  Jane almost tried to charge extra for OWO but could see I was going to walk if she did so held her tongue.

Reluctant few lip kisses at the start convinced me to not bother thereafter.   :thumbsdown:
OWO was meh, the efforts of a girl who's trying but clearly isn't sensual or inclined to note how you respond and adapt her efforts accordingly.  Did allow some light thrusting and took more in when she accepted a light hand to back of her head.  Perhaps 5+ mins of effort before she pulled away, job done in her mind.   :dash:
She lay back on the bed and accepted some suckling of her slightly flabby Bs that made less of an impression because of the heave of her belly.  She didn't seem responsive to this.
Her cooter was previously shaved but was sporting about 4mm of growth, just long enough not to be spiky.  Her mound was typical middle aged clam that's fattened up but lost some of its puff.  Had to part her folds wide to reveal her clit and mid-sized labia minora.  Slightly musky but nowt offensive.  She was responsive to RO, but hers were not groans and moans of an impassioned babe, what I heard were snuffles and grunts that had me worrying I was mating a young sow but also found amusing.  (I will be searching for an app to geofence me from straying near any pig farms in case I've developed an unseemly kink).  Her pelvis was gyrating and lifting but didn't get a finale out of her.  She took three fingers towards the end, mounting them.
Bit more OWO, just enough to get his attention and then on with a condom that she applied rather clumsily.  She seemed intent on getting my full length under cover.  She stretched it wide as she pulled it down and I thought she was going to get my balls in too but thankfully she just let it snap round my root  :dash:
Mattress was too soft and under our weight if didn't offer much bounce to assist thrusting.  Initially she was just reluctantly splayed beneath me but surprisingly she's quite flexible and was able to lift her legs up, apart and back to tilt her pelvis up and get good access to dip to the quick.  Suspect she can't take much more than average and doesn't seem too inclined to prolonged hard driving.
In doggy she wouldn't readily arch her butt up and tilt her pussy out to give good access.
She never offered to get astride and given her heft and seeming aversion to exerting herself I didn't fancy just being sat on.
Called it quits without a pop and took a shower.  She used it after me.
Whilst not hostile or jaded she clearly isn't up for getting into the fun so not suited for this work.  Can't recommend for anything SP-wise.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:18:25 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Looks like she has returned with a new profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nicely spotted  :drinks:
Oh for the "honesty" of an SP who uses the same name and matchable photos when they dodge to a "new- profile... :dash: