Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow,Hillingdon,Hounslow, Heathrow - Deserted  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Johmny1993b

Hope you all doing well gents.

Is it just me, or it really became extremely difficult lately to find a decent WG in the Hillingdon/Hounslow area?
Not as if there were many greats before, but it certainly wasn't as bad as it is now.
It's nearly impossible to find a decent WG in this area who actually looks good and provides a great service. Most are either crap at providing a service or just simply not good looking at all and let's not talk about all the B&S, which seems to happen more and more. Last 5 WG bookings = 1 impossible to get to, just pure radio silence uppon arrival, and 4 B&S.

Does anyone know a good looking WG with decent service in the area? Even the ever so reliable Brazilian Carmen (perfect plan B as I labeled her) disappeared from the scene.

Any suggestions for something decent?

Thanks!

Offline golden bull

It’s dry everywhere m8. The “c” word and “B” word contributed , not so easy and a pain to come here to work.
That’s why the chancers are asking for silly money now, even Roms are asking £150 even £250 base rates I’ve seen , it’s ridiculous.

Offline Johmny1993b

It’s dry everywhere m8. The “c” word and “B” word contributed , not so easy and a pain to come here to work.
That’s why the chancers are asking for silly money now, even Roms are asking £150 even £250 base rates I’ve seen , it’s ridiculous.
I remember when I've seen Amelialaura 2 years ago for £130 for 1h including DFK and OWO, and she was one of the best I've ever been to. Also the world class Czech beauty , Ruth, last year £80 for hh and she was genuinely the best wg by a country mile, maybe Amelialaura gets close to her level, but anyway, my point is that there used to be quality and good value for money. All disappeared now and all that's left is a sh1tload of B&S with attractive pictures on the profile, and behind those profiles there's an unattractive moody wg with a horrible attitude,  with 0% effort to please, for a ridiculous price, promising the sky and the stars through the phone or via texts, and once at the spot everything is "extra £50 or £100". So sick of this now, probably time to give it a break and try in a few months again, and best we can do is to keep eyes open and see if anything worthy comes by.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 11:48:03 pm by Johmny1993b »

Offline Trex

B&S been going on for years, nothing new. If I see girls who only have 3 pictures on her profile I won’t even bother.

If you cant find anyone decent I would just save up and things will start to pick up eventually.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 06:21:36 pm by Trex »

Offline somerandomfella

Hope you all doing well gents.

Is it just me, or it really became extremely difficult lately to find a decent WG in the Hillingdon/Hounslow area?
Not as if there were many greats before, but it certainly wasn't as bad as it is now.
It's nearly impossible to find a decent WG in this area who actually looks good and provides a great service. Most are either crap at providing a service or just simply not good looking at all and let's not talk about all the B&S, which seems to happen more and more. Last 5 WG bookings = 1 impossible to get to, just pure radio silence uppon arrival, and 4 B&S.

Does anyone know a good looking WG with decent service in the area? Even the ever so reliable Brazilian Carmen (perfect plan B as I labeled her) disappeared from the scene.

Any suggestions for something decent?

Thanks!

I would agree to this. I live not far from Heathrow, was always a handy destination for punting, but very slim pickings now.

Offline grandaddybadman

The effect of covid, Brexit, and the king of all punting scene killers........ONYFANS.COM brought to you by simp mania.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Johmny1993b

The effect of covid, Brexit, and the king of all punting scene killers........ONYFANS.COM brought to you by simp mania.

Onlyfans, also known as the saviour of all the hot single mom's lol

Things are just dry all around, hopefully once they get rid of all the travel restrictions , things will pick up.
But as for now, starvation and intense forearm training I guess haha

Offline golden bull

Only fans…. bought out by the guy who owns MFC…..I just don’t get the appeal of the platform.

Offline grandaddybadman

Only fans…. bought out by the guy who owns MFC…..I just don’t get the appeal of the platform.

I thought onlyfans was owned by Fenix International Limited and had a new ceo who is an indian bird from America. Either way there are too many chicks on there charging the most but providing the LEAST entertainment possible.

South American fitness models do better content ON INSTAGRAM!!!!! and don't even have onlyfan accounts they just look after themselves more.

Offline grandaddybadman

Onlyfans, also known as the saviour of all the hot single mom's lol

Things are just dry all around, hopefully once they get rid of all the travel restrictions , things will pick up.
But as for now, starvation and intense forearm training I guess haha

Onlyfans single-handedly killed punting. The covid and Brexit are temporary setbacks.

Offline golden bull

Yes Fenix international and that bloke who owned MFC acquired 75% stake in it a while ago.

Offline patulea

Here's a couple of recommendations for you, both currently available today and probably working in the area all week.

Nicol28xyz in Hayes, block of flats near Hayes and Harlington station.

External Link/Members Only

Short, curvy (not fat) Brunette. Early 30's. Great enhanced tits, good VFM, OWO and a tight vag. Friendly girl, aims to please.

Cristiana Dream in Sunbury. Slightly out of your specified area but close to the M3 and the station.

One of the best of the Russian group that tour the South East. Mid 30's, tall, blonde, amazing body, average face. Again - great OWO and no hidden extras.

Pictures on both profiles are quite obviously touched-up but still quite representative.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 07:48:17 pm by patulea »

Offline Johmny1993b

Here's a couple of recommendations for you, both currently available today and probably working in the area all week.

Nicol28xyz in Hayes, block of flats near Hayes and Harlington station.

Short, curvy (not fat) Brunette. Early 30's. Great enhanced tits, good VFM, OWO and a tight vag. Friendly girl, aims to please.

Cristiana Dream in Sunbury. Slightly out of your specified area but close to the M3 and the station.

One of the best of the Russian group that tour the South East. Mid 30's, tall, blonde, amazing body, average face. Again - great OWO and no hidden extras.

Pictures on both profiles are quite obviously touched-up but still quite representative.
Top guy!
Thanks for the suggestions.
I might give a visit to the blonde girl. I went to see Nicole last year towards the end of summer, she was a nice enough lady, looks in her late 30's / early 40's. Unfortunately had to leave with no action whatsoever, as upon seeing my size she said she wouldn't be comfortable to have sex, and I don't normally get satisfiad with just a bj.
Anywhere in the west side I'm fine, I'm just not too keen to drive more than 1 hour for a punt, especially in todays day and age where many times the long drive is rewarded with either radio silence or a B&S, or just a crap service. Don't necessarily want to punt in Slough as I'm known by a lot of people and it could turn really uncomfortable.

Offline Deeplove

The above area's are bit of a dump to be honest, nothing much there, you do get the occasional over charging one on tour. Naugty Alice is one you might like but she isn't cheap and she's very curvy.

Can't recommend anyone else sorry, stay away from English Lisa, she has a conveyor belt running, and the amount of people who cum in her mouth in a day make's her a risky punt.