Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese SP must do GFE, DFK, OWO <=200ph  (Read 2638 times)

Offline ID98765

Hi All,

Been working on a work project that successfully closed yesterday and want to treat myself to a Chinese SP to taday.  Being self employed when a deal closes it feels like it is far more reason to celebrate!

Location - I am in north London so am willing to travel to into town by underground or drive approx 25 miles

Services required - GF experience including DFK, OWO, FS & cum twice

Budget - up to £200 for 1 hr and happy to consider agencies.

I have reviewed the new oriental hottie thread and it seems dire!  If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!

Happy punting.

Offline LLPunting

Have you tried searching AW and checking for reviews here?  Rejected any of your finds?

Offline ID98765

To be honest LLP I dont have that much time today to go through all of the girls.

I just wanted to know peoples recommendations.

Offline Dopedj

To be honest LLP I dont have that much time today to go through all of the girls.

I just wanted to know peoples recommendations.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hawai5o

Very good recommendation,But doesn't list DFK only FK. Best to ask her direct ,maybe another extra.

Offline hawai5o

Very good recommendation,But doesn't list DFK only FK. Best to ask her direct ,maybe another extra.

Going  by her reviews here 88Grace88.

OWO IS included as per her usual services .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:19:36 pm by hawai5o »

Offline FiveKnuckles

was also going to suggest 88grace to OP.   looks like owo is extra and only fk.  couple pops allowed.

Have her on my HL.  bod looks fire, but uses a soft munter filter. guess she doesn't look too bad.

Offline Cullen

Wendy 666: External Link/Members Only
Lisa 8585: External Link/Members Only
Tiffany 888: External Link/Members Only
Sex Goddess Lina: External Link/Members Only

Along with 88Grace88 above, all of these have made their way onto my HL via reviews I've seen on here, although I've yet to see any of them, so can't vouch for their services.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:23:53 pm by Cullen »

Offline ID98765

Thank you all for your recommendations.

I have booked Tracy from Olina for this afternoon (based on her good feedback on this site).

Will follow up with a review to help out my fellow punters.

Offline hawai5o

I thought you were looking for Chinese Girl ?

Hope you have a good punt with Thai Tracy .

Offline puntingpumping1920

I have booked Tracy from Olina for this afternoon (based on her good feedback on this site).

You should have booked Anna

She is better at providing GFE

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:26:19 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ozy84

How’d it go?

Offline ID98765

How’d it go?

It was very very good.  She is more of a PSE experience rather than a GFE.  I had a 20 minute BJ from her (including her licking of areas that I didn't know that could be licked).  I was sitting on a bar stool drinking a cup of tea as the weather was shite whilst getting this amazing BJ. 

She is very compliant and at your service and eager to please..  If you are horny and need to fuck hard she is the person to go to.  However if you are looking for something more sensual experience it is maybe not the one.  As a person she is very guarded and a tough nut to crack (excuse the pun).  But once she lightens up she is good fun.

I never thought I would say this but well worth the £150.  No question.  Detailed review will follow.

This thread says chinese however I ended up seeing a Thai girl!  :dash:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

It was very very good.  She is more of a PSE experience rather than a GFE.  I had a 20 minute BJ from her (including her licking of areas that I didn't know that could be licked).  I was sitting on a bar stool drinking a cup of tea as the weather was shite whilst getting this amazing BJ. 

She is very compliant and at your service and eager to please..  If you are horny and need to fuck hard she is the person to go to.  However if you are looking for something more sensual experience it is maybe not the one.  As a person she is very guarded and a tough nut to crack (excuse the pun).  But once she lightens up she is good fun.

I never thought I would say this but well worth the £150.  No question.  Detailed review will follow.

This thread says chinese however I ended up seeing a Thai girl!  :dash:

:D :D

I’ve seen Tracy three times now and she’s remembered I like GFE so it’s more slow paced for me. 
Really enjoy licking her out.  Fabulous pussy. 

I’ve started seeing and reviewing Chinese independents.
Seen Lisa8585 three times and 88Grace88 just the once but just booked in to see her again.

I’m expecting to see those already listed at some point.

These however are more at the top of my list though. Hard to find d any intel on them so it’s going to be TOFTT.

:hi: All the best.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:49:15 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline petermisc

Seen Lisa8585 three times and 88Grace88 just the once but just booked in to see her again.
Not sure why you have resurrected this old thread, but the OP was specifically after a Chinese who did DFK.  I have seen a number of Chinese agency girls and independents over the years, and I cannot recall one who did true DFK.  Lucky to even get kissing or light FK, and even that will almost certainly be extra.  I get the impression that they regard FK, and DFK in particular, as unhygienic.

The OP eventually plumped for a Thai, which I think was a good move for his requirements.

Sorry for inconveniencing you but he might still be interested.
I shall ask your permission next time I think about offering some advice.  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:27:04 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

OP
All boxes ticked with the two I mentioned. Lisa more so.

Services required - GF experience including DFK, OWO, FS & cum twice  :thumbsup:

Budget - up to £200 for 1 hr and happy to consider agencies.  :thumbsup:

I have reviewed the new oriental hottie thread and it seems dire!  If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!

Some of us are happy to help rather than simply generalising.   

Offline Jeffers77

I’ve seen Tracy three times now and she’s remembered I like GFE so it’s more slow paced for me. 
Really enjoy licking her out.  Fabulous pussy. 

I’m expecting to see those already listed at some point.

These however are more at the top of my list though. Hard to find d any intel on them so it’s going to be TOFTT.

:hi: All the best.

By the way External Link/Members Only = External Link/Members Only she told me Reina is her profile (that or she went independent). I suspect either its her or her "agent".

And Wendy - she has *great* tits, fact not so pretty but not bad - she isnt fat by any means just a little more meaty - a nice girl but not a real recommend (unless you are there for the chebs). I should have reviewed her.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 11:12:51 am by Jeffers77 »

By the way External Link/Members Only = External Link/Members Only she told me Reina is her profile (that or she went independent). I suspect either its her or her "agent".

And Wendy - she has *great* tits, fact not so pretty but not bad - she isnt fat by any means just a little more meaty - a nice girl but not a real recommend (unless you are there for the chebs). I should have reviewed her.
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline petermisc

All boxes ticked with the two I mentioned. Lisa more so.
Some of us are happy to help rather than simply generalising.
Like the OP, I am searching for a Chinese who offers GFE and DFK, and I fail to see how your four suggestions of girls who (based on their reviews or profiles) don't offer those services, are helpful.

Like the OP, I am searching for a Chinese who offers GFE and DFK, and I fail to see how your four suggestions of girls who (based on their reviews or profiles) don't offer those services, are helpful.

What?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 05:50:03 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

What?

What I meant was the two that I’ve seen and reviewed certainly did this.  Lisa more so and quite frankly she’s full on.  :D

The others are just girls I going to see and review shortly.

Don’t want to fall out buddy … we’re both looking for the same  thing….  :hi: Safe punting.