Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel in Catford next to Dominoes Pizza?  (Read 1296 times)

Offline 0mard3000

Hi All,

I'm new to this and was looking to make an appointment with a girl who said she was based next to Dominoes pizza in Catford. In the text she said "we" are always here and it seems it'a actually a brothel. I'm really keen to avoid Brothels and would much prefer independents as I live in the area.

Does anyone know about this place?

Offline Brazilian Martian

There are two places on is a south american brothel the other is a romanian one. Who was the girl in question that told you tovisit there

Offline scutty brown

I don't know it, but she probably is an independent. Girls often share flats / houses for reasons of cost and safety. You need to get the idea of "brothel" as a fixed concept out of your head - in reality things are much more elastic. Two girls sharing a flat is rather different from a pimped parlour.
And congratulations on potentially outing her address. You need to be more careful

Offline 0mard3000

There are two places on is a south american brothel the other is a romanian one. Who was the girl in question that told you tovisit there

Can't remember the name but was definitely SA.

Offline 0mard3000

I don't know it, but she probably is an independent. Girls often share flats / houses for reasons of cost and safety. You need to get the idea of "brothel" as a fixed concept out of your head - in reality things are much more elastic. Two girls sharing a flat is rather different from a pimped parlour.
And congratulations on potentially outing her address. You need to be more careful

Understood and noted. Was just curious as the location seemed to have been mentioned on here a couple times and wanna be careful. Particularly in my local area. Don't wanna bump into anyone in the school run.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Can't remember the name but was definitely SA.

Ok it's a brothel I've visited there a few times in the past look at my reviews for a few that say catford and latina, it's located a few doors away from dominoes pizza on brownhill road.

Call up the number she gave you I'm sure she will give you the actual door number