Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High beach car meet  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Bdbdmd

Picking up someone from Kings Oak pub High Beach Loughton. 
Noticed a good looking brunette pull up next to another car parked in a nook at the back of the car park.
She confidently got out of her car straight into the other and then before you know it her head was going up and down!
Probably just a couple having an affair and I’ve been nosy. Good luck to them if so. However was hoping she was a brass and I could have a bit of that!
Down a quick AW search locally IG9 and nothing I can see matching a slim 5ft 5 good looking mid 30’s brunette. Just seeing if anyone has indulged or if I’m barking up the wrong tree.

Offline winkywanky

I think to be honest, it's just classic Essex girl behaviour  :cool:.

Did she pull up in a Fiat 500, notice some geezer in a new Merc and simply decide to give him a blowjob by way of an introduction?

Yep, classic Essex girl behaviour  :thumbsup:.

Offline Sparta Prada

Highly unlikely to be a WG. Isn't that area a bit of a TOWIE hotspot? Maybe you inadvertently watched a future TOWIE plotline  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

So it was a WOWIE BLOWIE from TOWIE?

Offline Bdbdmd

Ha ha
Your probably spot on.
She had small white Audi and he had Range Rover evoque

Offline Teessider

That pub brings back memories:

45 years ago, as a young man, member of Epping Squash Club - played a game with a young lass in my squash league.

Took her to this pub for a drink afterwards - then fucked her over the bonnet of my yellow Ford Capri parked in Epping Forest.  :drinks:

Those were the days!!  :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

That pub brings back memories:

45 years ago, as a young man, member of Epping Squash Club - played a game with a young lass in my squash league.

Took her to this pub for a drink afterwards - then fucked her over the bonnet of my yellow Ford Capri parked in Epping Forest.  :drinks:

Those were the days!!  :rolleyes:

A bit far to travel for a squash game, from Teesside?

High Beech was favoured in my youth for late night dope smoking while staring into space. Probably still is.

There is/was a dogging hotspot nearby.

Offline Teessider

A bit far to travel for a squash game, from Teesside?

High Beech was favoured in my youth for late night dope smoking while staring into space. Probably still is.

There is/was a dogging hotspot nearby.

Worked in that area for about 2 years.  Perhaps I shagged her inadvertently in the dogging hotspot?  :scare:

Went back to my place in Loughton afterwards for more - can't remember her name, but I do remember she left me her panties so I could have a sniff to remind me of her.  :D