Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok spa westcliff  (Read 2163 times)

Offline goodmans

Hi everyone  has anyone  been to  Bangkok  spa  westcliff  in the last 6 month  ago  i went there  2 years ago wounded  whos  working  there and any young  ones i saw a girl  called  Nancy  but she  left any info  please

Online Skippy2708

Hi everyone  has anyone  been to  Bangkok  spa  westcliff  in the last 6 month  ago  i went there  2 years ago wounded  whos  working  there and any young  ones i saw a girl  called  Nancy  but she  left any info  please

And where’s the review of your visit?

Offline goodmans

Because  i forgot  to do review and when i was going to  it was 3 month  down  the line oy asking  for any information

Offline Dick Emeroids

Because  i forgot  to do review and when i was going to  it was 3 month  down  the line oy asking  for any information
And where's your punctuation?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline dieseldriver

Can still do a review. I like the massage girls, so your review would help. Just post a review as suggested.

Offline houseboot

Can still do a review. I like the massage girls, so your review would help. Just post a review as suggested.

There's a 6 month Review deadline.

:hi:

Offline DeadFox

I've been there twice. Pretty awful. Smelt of jizz and noodles. Crap massage - freezing cold. Waste of money. Never again.

Offline winkywanky

Smelt of jizz and noodles.

That's a Thai dish I haven't heard of?

Offline MarkS69

I've been there twice. Pretty awful. Smelt of jizz and noodles. Crap massage - freezing cold. Waste of money. Never again.
I've been there more than a few times too, but never caught a whiff of jizz. Cooking smells yes, but never jizz. And it's always been warm and cozy in the room. Actually sometimes too warm.

This is a place where the girls are changed each week, so frankly most reviews are pointless. Sometimes the girls are good and will offer more for your money, and other times you just get a standard rub and tug. Unfortunately, it's what should be expected in places like this.

DeadFox, have you actually ever had a positive experience while punting? Maybe it's not for you...

Offline MarkS69

It's on the "speciality" menu. A dish to be avoided, much like the "cheese helmet" and "Cheddar dick" options that some of these girls find on their plates from time to time...  ;)

Offline fatboy

No, the one you are thinking of tastes of jizz and noodles rather than smells of it.
You ought to know having messed with those laydeeboys haha  :sarcastic:
Keep your head down in these uncertain times  :drinks:
Cheers, FB.

Offline fatboy

It's on the "speciality" menu. A dish to be avoided, much like the "cheese helmet" and "Cheddar dick" options that some of these girls find on their plates from time to time...  ;)
What with social distancing and hand sanitisers this should be a thing of the past  :sarcastic:
Cheers, FB.

Offline dieseldriver

Just like Zen in Upminster. Girls changing weekly. The only regular is Lauren. Been doing weekends  long time now. At one time gave a good B2B  and liked RO. But over a period of time made excuses to avoid having RO and said B2B is the last 15 minutes. If any of the Zen regulars knows different, or can recommend who's working there now please let us know.

Offline DeadFox

I've been there more than a few times too, but never caught a whiff of jizz. Cooking smells yes, but never jizz. And it's always been warm and cozy in the room. Actually sometimes too warm.

This is a place where the girls are changed each week, so frankly most reviews are pointless. Sometimes the girls are good and will offer more for your money, and other times you just get a standard rub and tug. Unfortunately, it's what should be expected in places like this.

DeadFox, have you actually ever had a positive experience while punting? Maybe it's not for you...

Well if it's always been warm and cosy when you went, it must mean I got unlucky. For context when I arrived the room was freezing. Three heater fans brought the room up to about 15c within 30 minutes. Cosy indeed.

I don't think reviews are pointless. If the establishment consistently employ staff who allow the place to smell like yesterday's cooking, then it's worth noting. I accept that many people may enjoy the milieu. I personally don't like emerging from a massage with a mild wiff of Thai. Each to their own.

You're right, punting in sh*t holes like this isn't for me. I've enjoyed countless punts but the women in question prefer their services not to be shared on the internet. Therefore, if the service is good - I'm not making anyone aware unless they expressly suggest that I should.

Bon Appétit