Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thank you and fare thee well, Admin!  (Read 15905 times)

James999

Not at all, you said I had my helper status revoked, I stated It was  not, what do you want to do keep typing the same over and over?

And caught out for what?

If my status was revoked I would say so, why do you make it as some big thing? very weird..........
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:10:59 pm by James999 »

Offline scutty brown

Not at all, you said I had my helper status revoked, I stated It was  not, what do you want to do keep typing the same over and over?

And caught out for what?

If my status was revoked I would say so, why do you make it as some big thing? very weird..........

Five people saw a post from oldadmin saying your helper status had been revoked.
Are you stating that what he said wasn't true?

James999

It's not been revoked................  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

It's not been revoked................  :hi:

So we have to make a choice of whether to believe oldadmin or you?

James999

So we have to make a choice of whether to believe oldadmin or you?

As you said earlier

maybe he didn't act on it,

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Locked for the ping pong to cool down
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:55:33 pm by Head1 »

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Open again after a cooling off period. Try to keep this topic relevent to its Subject title.

Offline NIK

And much as I hate to say it about our founding father.

But as was or is NIK.

Sometimes your time is over and it's time to leave a new generation take over.

Good luck Boss1

And a massive thanks to Old Admin

Apart from my not punting it’s shit like this which has made me fall out of love with this site. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. But what I do know is if I was still punting I wouldn’t give recommendations which help people like you. The fact that it has attracted people such as you and Scutty Brown, neither of whom I have interacted with, makes me regret starting UKP in the first place.
I assume your peculiar opprobrium towards me is because of my views on issues other than punting.

Offline mh

it's deemed offensive to mention that a bloke fucking another bloke is gay

At one extreme there are people who have no sexual interest whatsoever in the same sex and the other extreme there are people who have no interest whatsoever in the opposite sex. The majority of people are in the first group and a significant number of people in the second group. But there are those in between with some interest in the same sex, possibly "fully" bisexual, possibly just generally "sexual". The lines are blurred with TGs who look like women and may even have a woman's figure and tits etc but then have ... a dick.

I always find it amusing that few men would declare that two otherwise straight women licking each others' pussies during sex play in a threesome with him are "gay", but an otherwise straight man fucking a feminine looking TG is almost always declared gay. It's all such a waste of time. Fuck who you want or don't, what's the point in getting het up about it? I mean there are plenty of experienced punters who reckon that I, as a man who sometimes likes to fuck a woman up the arse, am definitely gay. It doesn't bother me, I know I desire women and don't desire men.

Offline Brumish

Apart from my not punting it’s shit like this which has made me fall out of love with this site. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. But what I do know is if I was still punting I wouldn’t give recommendations which help people like you. The fact that it has attracted people such as you and Scutty Brown, neither of whom I have interacted with, makes me regret starting UKP in the first place.
I assume your peculiar opprobrium towards me is because of my views on issues other than punting.

There’s probably more people like me who truly appreciate what you’ve done NIK. Personalities aside, you should feel proud that you’ve made a difference to the whole industry  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

There’s probably more people like me who truly appreciate what you’ve done NIK. Personalities aside, you should feel proud that you’ve made a difference to the whole industry  :hi: :thumbsup:

Thanks, good to hear, but in recent years there seem to be dozens who have appeared who don't. What pisses me off are those whom I have had nothing to do with claiming, I'm an 'obnoxious bullying twat', etc.
Must be because I've often sided with Jimmy, whom I have known online longer than any other punter (and usually shared his taste in women, if not always agreeing with him on other matters) and met him in person numerous times, and I don't wave a fashionable 'refugees welcome' flag!  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

A few “bullying twats” were the only thing that stood in the way of UKP being drowned by feminazis. ‘Jesus’ said love your enemies but in practice he didn’t. Anyone who didn’t agree to follow him he destined to everlasting fire — in between various acts of vandalism and self-righteous buzz words. (Unlike most Christians who treat the bible like a Microsoft agreement and just click “accept”, I’ve actually read the thing.)

Enemies are there to be defeated, not mollycoddled. Nik and JRC and a few others had the balls to do it, as well as wipe out attacks from the old PN site and Anonymous and fuck knows who else. The gainsayers liked the UKP heroes when they needed them: now, like Churchill after he’d won the war, they decide they’re better off without them. Idiots.

It’s coming up to a 10-year anniversary, or probably already is — do you know the dates of the first, second and third creations Nik? It would be good to have them on record historically. Maybe even add something to the Wiki. One day UKP will have a much honoured entry in Encyclopedias, hailing the breakthrough in sexual enlightenment, fair trading and equality in the necessary purchase of sexual services.  :thumbsup:
At that point, the men behind it may choose to make themselves known, and accept due credit for their remarkable achievement.

Offline Heph

Don't feel like that.
UKP is a great achievement.
We're grateful.

Offline Goldfinch

A few “bullying twats” were the only thing that stood in the way of UKP being drowned by feminazis. ‘Jesus’ said love your enemies but in practice he didn’t. Anyone who didn’t agree to follow him he destined to everlasting fire — in between various acts of vandalism and self-righteous buzz words. (Unlike most Christians who treat the bible like a Microsoft agreement and just click “accept”, I’ve actually read the thing.)

Enemies are there to be defeated, not mollycoddled. Nik and JRC and a few others had the balls to do it, as well as wipe out attacks from the old PN site and Anonymous and fuck knows who else. The gainsayers liked the UKP heroes when they needed them: now, like Churchill after he’d won the war, they decide they’re better off without them. Idiots.

It’s coming up to a 10-year anniversary, or probably already is — do you know the dates of the first, second and third creations Nik? It would be good to have them on record historically. Maybe even add something to the Wiki. One day UKP will have a much honoured entry in Encyclopedias, hailing the breakthrough in sexual enlightenment, fair trading and equality in the necessary purchase of sexual services.  :thumbsup:
At that point, the men behind it may choose to make themselves known, and accept due credit for their remarkable achievement.

It will be the 9th Anniversary on August 16th.

Last years thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213225.msg2166191#msg2166191

Offline Marmalade

Offline MrMatrix

Hidden Image/Members Only

What would they have done without you.  :D
Very good Marmalade- where did you find that. Brilliant and so true :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Indeed, me being one who thanks NIK and respects the man. :thumbsup:

SlamBoy

+1

Scutty Brown is becoming an increasingly tiresome know-it-all and quarrelling shit-stirrer.

He's the first person to be disrespectful on here to punters and also the first person to claim he's a victim when they push back.

Offline NIK

+1

Scutty Brown is becoming an increasingly tiresome know-it-all and quarrelling shit-stirrer.

He's the first person to be disrespectful on here to punters and also the first person to claim he's a victim when they push back.

Glad to see it isn't only me who feel like that about him.
Again someone who was never on my radar until he started behaving like a dick.

Up The Manor

This is all very entertaining. But here’s the thing. I have no idea who any of these people are. Everyone has equal status from now on. Banned members can come back, because we have no idea why they were banned in the first place. OldAdmin deleted all the ban logs before he retired.

We’ll ban people as and when we see fit.

Hope that clears that up. I’m bored of this thread now, and I’m locking it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:16:17 pm by Up The Manor »

Offline scutty brown

Thanks, good to hear, but in recent years there seem to be dozens who have appeared who don't. What pisses me off are those whom I have had nothing to do with claiming, I'm an 'obnoxious bullying twat', etc.
Must be because I've often sided with Jimmy, whom I have known online longer than any other punter (and usually shared his taste in women, if not always agreeing with him on other matters) and met him in person numerous times, and I don't wave a fashionable 'refugees welcome' flag!  :rolleyes:

Thats basically because you did act as an obnoxious bullying twat. You may be the forum founder, you may think you have grandfather rights in how you behave online and treat other people but the reality is that all the opprobrium thrown at you was merely a reflection of your own online behaviour. You treated people like shit, eventually people saw through you and reacted in kind.