Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Melanie in Basingstoke  (Read 1576 times)

12 review(s) for PLAYFUL MELANIE (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline audio

Well I finally broke my overseas duck and went to see Melanie in basingstoke. Spoke to her over the phone and arranged everything, then she texted me her address and free local car parks close to her building which I have to say was very unexpected.

The time I booked was 8pm and I arrived about 10 minutes early called Mel and she said she was ready and would send me the flat no. which she did. When walking through the door i was greeted with a small yet lovely sight of Mel in underwear and nothing else. She is about 5 foot 6 and is perfect. Her tits are smaller than some of the photos but she did say the photos on the website as old and she will be getting some new ones done when she goes back home to update her profile.

Walked through to the bedroom and after a brief kiss the paperwork was handed over and then she went off to put it somewhere else in the flat. When she came back it was on with the show. We started with a BJ and she was not shy about getting of me down her throat, and when I suggested me standing up as I got off the bed she just laid down on the bed with her head off the edge. Well whilst not what I had in mind I thought go with the flow and boy was I glad I did as she allowed me to just fuck her throat all the way which she did very very well. Then it was on to anal and after a small pause to allow her to adjust it was all go. Then after a while the condom came off and it was back to deep throat until i came in her mouth. After i had finished she then went to the bathroom to spit and when she came back she offered me a massage which i took.

Then back to round 2 with more deep throat and then on with the jacket and I then pounded her. After round 2 had finished I then grabbed a shower and came back to get dressed.

She did ask for a round 3 but that was not going to happen.

Whilst her english is not bad it is a hell of a lot better than my russian.

Her kisses whilst they were french were not deep and did continue through the booking.

Would i return yes i will

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline flyingduck

Thanks for the review - added to hot list

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the report. Looking at the previous 2 reviews, you caught her on a good day.

I take it you had an hour with anal as £30 extra, so £160 total?

Offline Cymon1

I saw her yesterday, as a back up, and was very pleasantly surprised. She told me that she had lost a lot of weight, through healthy eating, 14 kgs. Her figure is now trim and her boobs regrettably are not as prominent as in her photos. She is quite full on and passionate. Superb bj with plenty of ball attention and licking. DFK. Great energy, enthusiasm, eye contact and touch. Would defiantly see her again.

Offline MrMatrix

I saw her yesterday, as a back up, and was very pleasantly surprised. She told me that she had lost a lot of weight, through healthy eating, 14 kgs. Her figure is now trim and her boobs regrettably are not as prominent as in her photos. She is quite full on and passionate. Superb bj with plenty of ball attention and licking. DFK. Great energy, enthusiasm, eye contact and touch. Would defiantly see her again.
Pleased you had a good time and welcome to your first post in nearly 2 years Cymon. Is there any chance you coupld do a review please.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Good review OP. You were more fortuneate than I was a few weeks ago with her services. Never the less a nice girl. How long was your booking for? and did you pay extra for A levels.  :hi:

Offline audio

Good review OP. You were more fortuneate than I was a few weeks ago with her services. Never the less a nice girl. How long was your booking for? and did you pay extra for A levels.  :hi:

Hi it was for 1 hour and yes anal was a extra £30 and to my mind it was worth it

Offline audio

Thanks for the report. Looking at the previous 2 reviews, you caught her on a good day.

I take it you had an hour with anal as £30 extra, so £160 total?

Hi CP yes £160 in total and had a blast

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks. If she tours near where I am at the time, I'll try a 30mins option.

Offline aj12345

I'll be keeping a lookout for this one as well. Looks really pretty and the body type that I love.