Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Backpain muscular  (Read 984 times)

Online Justinwalker

This backpain is the sort that you have when you are winded.. a massage would help  i reckon
any good masseuses that anyone could recommend me.. probably an excuse to see a sexy bird but nevertheless it really hurts..

Online Waterhouse

If your back is really that bad, then probably best to forget about seeing an SP who may or may not have an ITEC massage qualification - those who do usually only go to ITEC 3 anyway.  Proper sports injury and remedial massage therapists usually qualify to ITEC 5 and know precisely what they are doing with regards to remedial massage and pain management.

Better still, forgo the thought of handjob if you want your back sorted and get yourself to a GP and ask for a referral to a qualified and reputable physio, or do some research yourself and see a good physio privately.

Offline Jamie76

Get Prp instead if your backpain is really bad

Offline Milfman1112

Sorry but its not that bad if you are thinking of goung to an sp instead of a doctor etc.

Offline Malvolio

You want a physiotherapist, not a masseur. 

Offline southcoastpunter

Or a chiropractor.

The main difference between a Physio and chiropractor is traditionally chiropractors focus more on the function of the spine and pelvis and it's alignment and effect on the nervous system through the use of manipulation, where a Physio will focus more on the muscles using mobilisations and exercises.

Chiropractors often treat headaches, repetitive strain issues, neck pain, leg pain and back pain using manual techniques to manipulate the spine and return it to a normal state. ... Physiotherapists aim to improve muscle weaknesses or imbalances which can be due to injuries, surgery, or repetitive strain. The biggest difference is in their approach to treatment and their philosophy to care. As an example; if a patient suffered from low back pain or neck pain, a Chiropractor would use gentle manipulation and soft tissue techniques (trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage) to help promote healing of the body. Traditionally, physiotherapists are less hands on with their treatment of back pain, using more exercise – based approaches.

(taken from a UK based medical /chiropractor group website)

But if in any doubt, as others have said, see youir GP

Offline lillythesavage

Do not think of anything being the cause until you go to the Gp and get a scan, the pain you describe I had, well as best as I can guess from your description and it was Kidney stones, you are just guessing, same as I was until I had a scan.

Offline Stevelondon

Why is it that some folk come on here with ailments..........asking us lot for advise.

I have to admit. If I was doing a testicle examination (my own of course) and i found a lump.
I would definitely log on here and seek help.  :lol:

Online Waterhouse

Why is it that some folk come on here with ailments..........asking us lot for advise.

I have to admit. If I was doing a testicle examination (my own of course) and i found a lump.
I would definitely log on here and seek help.  :lol:
Happy to help, fella.  :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Happy to help, fella.  :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, its a smallish lump soft to the touch and I found it.............Oh you !!!!!

Offline Fuzzyduck

As others have said, if it really hurts then you should seek a qualified professional. Although having some oily tits shoved in your face does have some short term therapeutic value, a FBSM provider who doesn't know what she's doing can do more hard than good if she's sticking her elbows into your back where there might be a real problem.

Offline massagepuntingfan

My 2 cents on back pain if I may. I started getting discomfort/soreness sleeping on my side about 3 years ago.The pain increase was incremental over time and became consistent chronic pain in my QL throughout the first lockdown. Sitting in any position would cause discomfort and I initially went down the stretching route to no no avail, followed by a succession of sports massages which did little to alleviate the problem.

Finally saw a fantastic sports therapist who informed me I needed to strengthen my glutes/core/hamstrings/quads/hips etc and set me on the road with a rehab program plus regular treatment(needling/cupping etc). The general gist was as I had neglected leg work for a long time I simply wasn't strong enough and my back wasn't being supported by all the surrounding muscles.

I have since embarked on a year of PT twice a week, which I double up in my own time and I train 5-6 times a week. All of it is aimed to make me stronger - lo and behold after a year I am essentially pain free. From what I've been told the majority of muscular back pain is caused by weakness and strengthening is by far the best way to alleviate this. It's been a long road but it's been worth it.

I am mid 40's and have always gone to the gym, its amazing how years of not training the right way can leave one with chronic pain.
Obviously everyone is different but just thought I'd share my experience.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 11:37:14 am by massagepuntingfan »