Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for someone similar to bigtitsbetti  (Read 1673 times)

Offline thetinman007

Hello gents,

Since the permanent departure of bigtitsbetti I'm looking for a replacement. A mature (over 40) pretty bbw,  big ass, tits and friendly. Any suggestions/recommendations welcome.
Thanks in advance

Offline thetinman007

Just to clarify I meant pretty as in attractive not pretty big :-)

leafsfan1

Easy - a total no-brainer this one. The incomparable 'Luscious' Leah. External Link/Members Only

She's currently based in Enfield Town (and sometimes Hackney I believe) but will do outcalls after she has met you once and has got to know you. And believe me, if you're a huge-breast fanatic, you'll be wanting to see her again. Originally from south Yorkshire, she's a really friendly, warm, intelligent and humerous mature (I guess early-mid '50s) lady with utterly gargantuan breasts. I guess you could call her a BBW but she needs to be the build she is just to be able to support those boobs. Not only are they huge - and trust me her pix somehow don't quite convey how truly massive they are - but they are a fantastic round/pendulous shape as well. Low-slung too which personally I love.

Enjoy!

Offline thetinman007

Hmmm,  no face or body pic so a little reluctant. Betti s appeal was that she wasn't bad looking esp for bbw imho of  course!

leafsfan1

Well I can give you the honest head-to-head on this because I did visit Betti once - about 3 years ago when she was working out of South Kenton. No doubting Betti has great tits but her poor English made communication very difficult and my time with her turned out to be rushed as she seemed to have this set idea of what men wanted and that was what you were going to get - in the main I think down to the poor English. In addition there were other girls in the apartment and it wasn't a great overall experience.

If Betti had her own place that would be an improvement.

You get none of the above problems with Leah. Boobs are of a similar size I would say though Leah's are more low-slung. Betti had the fake tan look so if you like that, that could sway you. Facially alone I would say Betti is slightly more attractive than Leah if only because he she is probably 5-10 years younger.

But from an overall experience standpoint, I would pick Leah every time.

Offline thetinman007

Cheers mate. I do like the tanned appearance tbh. Is leah a larger lady than betti? I think betti is large as I go.
Did you see leah in Enfield? Do you know if there is a large mirror in the bedroom? Thanks again

leafsfan1

Cheers mate. I do like the tanned appearance tbh. Is leah a larger lady than betti? I think betti is large as I go.
Did you see leah in Enfield? Do you know if there is a large mirror in the bedroom? Thanks again

Well Leah is shorter than Betti (who I remember as being pretty tall) and that makes her boobs look even bigger by comparison. I definitely wouldn't call Leah overweight - just curvy and statuesque. And as I mentioned previously she absolutely needs to be that build just to support those babies. She tells me they give her back problems and that she can't walk long distances because of them and I can well believe it. They truly are a considerable weight!

I have seen her at her place in Enfield (saw her previously in Paddington and then Notting Hill) but there wasn't a large mirror in the bedroom sadly!  :rolleyes:

The last couple of times though, Leah has driven to mine. Once she has got to know you, she will be more than happy to visit you.

It's kind of sad that Betti has left the UK? She was physically VERY impressive. The situation (with other girls coming in and out of adjacent rooms) I visited her in (South Kenton) was definitely not ideal and her poor English (not her fault of course) didn't help either. Betti in her own place with properly-managed bookings would have been a distinct improvement I'm sure.

If the facts that Leah is a bit older, shorter and doesn't have the tan doesn't bother you too much, then you seriously cannot go wrong with her if you're into seriously large and heavy breasts. When she goes bra-less they literally rest in her lap, they are that big and pendulous - just a gob-smacking sight!  :crazy:

jake345

Leah is back on awork.

Has any1 visited her?

I have tried to set up a meet with her a couple of times but feel she may be a bit too mature. I'm a young looking 30 something.