Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gracegray  (Read 620 times)

Offline country boy

k so ive had a reverse booking on aw for a week now, for a possible meet u in a few weeks time.. had a few bids, but just had one from this girl, shes tempting alright , and english which is a bonus.. no number on profile, but she did pm it to me in her bid.. anyone know anything about her?? is she worth the risk at £120 incall for the hr??      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jamesmadden

k so ive had a reverse booking on aw for a week now, for a possible meet u in a few weeks time.. had a few bids, but just had one from this girl, shes tempting alright , and english which is a bonus.. no number on profile, but she did pm it to me in her bid.. anyone know anything about her?? is she worth the risk at £120 incall for the hr??      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

0 feedback. Wouldn't risk it mate.

Offline Hotshots76

She does not list incalls on her profile....
She has no feed back on AW
No one on this site has heard of her
She does look cute... You could take the plunge but arrange a plan B in the likelyhood that this will end up in failure.

Offline country boy

i accept the fact that she has no feedback as she just registered last week, so willing to look past that atm. gonna pm her for more details, cause she ticks a lot of buttons in her enjoys list. cheers lads.

Offline Hotshots76

No worries. Best of luck, be sure to post a review if you see her! Sharing is caring after all! :drinks:

Offline windsorian69

Her rates are all over the place...she bid on my RB for next weekend at £200/hr...

Offline country boy

strange girl, wondering if shes actually offering services at all.. pm her last nite at 7, she had it read by 7.02 but has not repiled since.. she must be all talk :(  pity, as she looks the part.