Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sashalexx return ??  (Read 1825 times)

Offline bundaskwilz

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but i also didnt want to bump any of her old reviews...

Has anyone else been contacted by sashalexx or someone claiming to be sashalexx?? She added me on snapchat  asking if i wanted to film content with her again. due to the untold red flags i said no she sent a picture as "proof" and i when i said no again and she explained she wanted to film some content before coming back where she planned on only seeing people she has seen before and has their numbers etc

Offline youngchoco

Damn, reckon you could pm me her number please? I’ve been wanting to go back to her ever since I saw her.

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Hot dang she looks decent aswell  :lol:

Offline innerdesire

Good job not engaging further sounds like a scammer probably ask for a deposit next ! She woukdnt need any content she coukd she reactivate her account if it was real
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

Folks,

I know another wg who knows her. Not Elizabeth R either.

According to her, no plans for her to make a return at present.

:(

Offline Kolo

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but i also didnt want to bump any of her old reviews...

Has anyone else been contacted by sashalexx or someone claiming to be sashalexx?? She added me on snapchat  asking if i wanted to film content with her again. due to the untold red flags i said no she sent a picture as "proof" and i when i said no again and she explained she wanted to film some content before coming back where she planned on only seeing people she has seen before and has their numbers etc

I’ve seen Sasha but obviously not since ‘retirement’. I had her add me on Snapchat back in the Summer but i blocked/deleted believing it’s a scam. That being said she’ll be on top of my list is she does return so any further intel will be appreciated!

Offline innerdesire

So i got added on snapchat to see how it played out. Was asking for videos and pictures of herself which was strange as she never allowed pics or vids. Then gave my punting phone number to talk on whatsapp. She sent me picture of herself and asked for one back. I sent some random google image of an athlete and she replied she remeber seeing me now and remeber I like strapon. Which I havent done. I stopped engaging. Called from my number 1 weeks after and a man answered with a foreign accent. So be careful of being scammed somewhere!
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shades

Folks,

I know another wg who knows her. Not Elizabeth R either.

According to her, no plans for her to make a return at present.

:(
Such a shame. Some great memories with her.