Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva4sin - Anybody have any intel?  (Read 836 times)

Offline newbie83

I don't punt nowaday due to home life but have been getting the urge to change that!
Browsing AW today I came across this profile:
External Link/Members Only

Looks like a skinny milf, which is just what I fancy.
I've messaged and she said all on her enjoys is fine but she doesn't have toys. Definitely no extras.

No mention of her on here though - has anyone seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bassman135

Yes I've seen her. And it was a  neutral AFAIC.

I found her very attractive in person as her photo's, gorgeous svelte milf and very pretty, pretty stunning as I recall.

But I'm afraid that's where the positives end. She does do what she says on her profile but no passion or enthusiasm. ok OWO very basic,light and rather perfunctory, kissing but again without enthusiasm,likewise sex. She did the do but with little engagement. I did enjoy having sex with such a beautiful woman up to a point but she was very much providing a service with minimal theater beyond her attractiveness.

Offline newbie83

Cheers. Good thing I waited for some feedback then  :thumbsdown:

Offline boy2016

:lol: :lol:   omg she is hot !! and the rates are not bad..

Offline Slayermo

:lol: :lol:   omg she is hot !! and the rates are not bad..
did you end up seeing her? She has been on my list for a while now but something is telling me to stay away. I've been let down by so many beautiful EE girls in the past, I'm so careful when it comes to EE girls now. It's like a game of Russian roulette  :dash:

Offline The Film Director

did you end up seeing her? She has been on my list for a while now but something is telling me to stay away. I've been let down by so many beautiful EE girls in the past, I'm so careful when it comes to EE girls now. It's like a game of Russian roulette  :dash:

A bit like the process you go through when deciding to write a review presumably  :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

I don't punt nowaday due to home life but have been getting the urge to change that!
Browsing AW today I came across this profile:
External Link/Members Only

Looks like a skinny milf, which is just what I fancy.
I've messaged and she said all on her enjoys is fine but she doesn't have toys. Definitely no extras.

No mention of her on here though - has anyone seen her?

gosh those legs!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac