Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Ray - Bristol - what's the story here?  (Read 1019 times)

Offline YoungStud

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought her verification pic looked alright
External Link/Members Only
and she's fully verified so I thought I'd check her out and the pics she's got up are fakes from lingerie ads:
External Link/Members Only

and then there's the line on her profile "there is a reason why I have no feedback and clients have been kind enough to respect that." Errrrr, what?  :unknown:

Anyone know what's goin on?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 12:06:52 pm by YoungStud »

Offline houseboot

Perhaps at £160 ph no one is visiting her  :rolleyes:

Offline Blowjob?

I was very lucky to see her I think ..have been trying for a repeat..but  she answered for  a week then seems to have blanked me on adultwork for some reason although emails not deleted?
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Curious Newcomer

I was very lucky to see her I think ..have been trying for a repeat..but  she answered for  a week then seems to have blanked me on adultwork for some reason although emails not deleted?

Any chance of a review please?

I'm tempted from the verification photo but the AW profile and stolen images look a bit dodgy without a proper review to go off...

Offline Blowjob?

The verification photo with glasses that she mistakenly left on public view..she did confirm  appointment with me .. but asked me not to leave feedback or review
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bung

The verification photo with glasses that she mistakenly left on public view..she did confirm  appointment with me .. but asked me not to leave feedback or review
Can you at least confirm penetration? It's not on her list of services.