Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata - Olina Oriental @ Bayswater  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Packer

External Link/Members Only

Visit - January 2024 during lunch break
Duration - 1 hour
Cost - £150
I had visited Mata before Christmas, and wanted to repeat so did so early January this year.  I would say services offered and received were pretty much identical, both solid positives and the below reflects the January visit.

Communications
Started on telephone call to Olina then moved to Whatsapp.  Excellent comms all round.

Midway between Bayswater and Royal Oak, discreet apartment complex not far from Waitrose.

Services
DFK, OWO, rimming, CIM, massage, protected sex.

I have never really been much into Thai girls but sampled a lady in Paddington early last year (via AW and profile now gone - she was very good) and in Canning Town (see my last review) so felt a scratch to see another Thai.  There appear to be countless Thais circulating atm and I quite liked the look of Mata and reviews on here are pretty good so thought I'd give her a ago.  So first visit in December 2023 with a much needed repeat in January 2024.

All comms with Olina were easy and responses were quick. Preferring the Whatsapp option now, they respond quickly.  Entry access details for Mata's place provided soon after booking and I arrived on time.  Her room is really big and spacious, clean and tidy and fairly dim but with light sparkly lighting. She kissed on arrival and was very welcoming.  I think she's a bit meatier than her Olina pics, but only slightly.  Perhaps she's a dress size larger at most.  She's well proportioned, has a nice warm smile and it feels like she just wants to take care of you. Unlike what some have said I don't see any male resemblance at all, she's all woman to me and a very sexy one at that. Sadly she didn't remember me from my first visit!  But I am quite used to being forgotten by these ladies  :D

I was undressed by Mata, what a nice touch.  Assisted shower offered but declined, not hugely bothered but perhaps next time.  On return, she embraced me and there was some LFK which turned into DFK.  Touching and groping all round and I undressed her. Tits are fake, a little hard but her nipples are lovely to suck on. She seemed to enjoy me doing this.  She went down on her knees, licking my torso along the way.  Some great licking of balls and then on to my now very rigid cock.  Some super tongue swirling on the head and then excellent OWO with good attention to my shaved balls.  This continued for a while.  I had positioned her so that I could her do this with the mirror in the background. A major turn on.  On my first visit, I had noticed the sofa in the corner and I thought rimming on that would be good for this second visit.  Worrying about popping too soon, I then suggested we moved to the sofa for my anal lick.  My clothes were on there, so I threw them off, she went down on her knees again between my legs, helped lift the legs up and was in there in no time.  I have had very little rimming from WGs, not a major fan of it, but Mata makes me want to have this service more.  She's excellent.  Some variation around and in the hole, and ball licking when requested.  This was unbelievably good.  Went on for a while, then back to excellent OWO again great attention to balls.  I felt my impending eruption and she took the load in her gorgeous warm mouth.  A great climax.  Off she went to spit.

On return a bit of chit chat, she's friendly and easy to talk to.  I requested a massage and here Mata is also great.  Its a good Thai massage with good pressure.  This continued for another 15 mins or so and tbh I could have just let her carry on but I needed to screw this sexy woman before leaving.  She did then ask if I was ready for round 2, so I turned around and she licked my torso again before DFK to get me hard again.  Dom on and I had her while she lay on her back.  Some good hard fucking ensued and from memory we did doggy or me standing on the side of the bed with her on her back and legs on my shoulders.  Before long, I finished in the bag.  Mata quickly cleaned up then she was quite quick in trying to get me to shower...shame I think there was 5-10 mins left but then again I did have to get back to work.

Positives
Good location, discreet
Large room, clean, tidy
Great OWO and CIM
Great rimming
Super massage

Negatives
Slight rush at the end, but I had received all services I was after.

This visit made me want to see more Thai girl's especially from Olina.  So next review will be about Mulan.   I will also re-visit Mata at some point this year, I'd like to lick her out too next time. The only problem is that there appear to be many sexy Thai girl's on the scene atm, just want to sample as many that I can and possibly get one in the backdoor.

Cheers for reading  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 11:07:53 am by Packer »

Offline magnetico

The only problem is that there appear to be many sexy Thai girl's on the scene atm,

Not that many, with Star Asian busted, and Olina / Miss69 with a very limited amount of good performers and no new girls.