Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Baby69 (LFK, OWO, Penetration) in NW7 (Mill Hill)  (Read 14279 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5285730) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
11 review(s) for RUBBY 69 (4 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
11 review(s) for Nicole Lover 27 (4 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6605745) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7374938) (12 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline tantraman

Having been intrigued …

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

This intrigues me ...

... Said she is Hungarian but looks Indian when I first saw her.

If she looks Indian, I think I'd like to pretend that she is ... and tick off a worthy Indian sexperience without the premium that real Indian WGs charge.

:drinks:

… I followed through last month …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

I phoned … Candy answered, and came across sweet as … candy! She was available … I was 20mins drive away from the postcode she’d texted … and so I booked her for 30mins for £60, as I’d considered this would be better VFM than £40 for a 15min P&D … all comms thus speedy and efficient.

Candy works from her own ground floor flat in an estate right off Watford Way going north … and it’s easy to zoom passed, which I did. I thus cheekily parked in the Kosher Outlet via ducking through the BP petrol station. It’d be tricky to get here in anything other than a car.

Candy’s flat is not discreetly located … as residents mill about in the courtyard, watching you approach and enter her flat … I properly felt suspicious eyes burning into my back, as I shiftily waited for Candy to open her damn door.

The flat is of course lived-in … but the presumably spare bedroom is fit for punting purpose … double bed overlaid with a towel, curtains drawn already, dresser with tissues, wipes and rubbers … plus a badly-positioned-and-thus-pointless standing mirror.

Looks:

Candy is the solid body in the photos below, as I recognize the nails and the extensive and somewhat off-putting scar below the left shoulder blade …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She’s a petite 5’3” and Size 6 … with neat lil’ tits, a pert ass, and pretty lil’ pussy … but could do with toning her stomach. Her fake lashes detracted from her GND face … but I liked her long black hair, and even wondered whether this was a wig.

Probably in her mid-20s, Candy is from Hungary … and I was disappointed to find that she did not at all look Indian, not enough for me to pretend … a Romany gypsy, maybe. Nonetheless, a pleasant girl with an easy-going manner.

Services:

As soon as Candy opened her front door, I ducked in, desperate to hide from her nosey neighbours’ eyes … but her smiley and friendly nature quickly calmed my nerves … and her tight tube dress quickly excited my cock! Shoes left in the hallway, we entered the bedroom … I confirmed 30mins … passed £60, which Candy popped out to stash, leaving me to undress.

I was already naked on Candy’s return … and she then directed me to lie back on the bed. My cock bobbed in her direction, as she slipped out of her dress … releasing her little tits and her slight paunch. Perched along my left flank, Candy reached for wet-wipes … and cleaned up my package. Offering a choice of OW or OWO, I naturally opted for the latter. She then leaned over from that left side to deliver rather rudimentary OWO … little variation and only down to mid-shaft … plus pesky hand-work to unduly entice. Sadly, I was too horny not to find Candy’s basic fellatio steadily edge me … such that I had to stop her. I asked to kiss in order to distract my sap rising … this started as lip kissing, progressing only to lightest FK. Back to OWO … and again I found myself unduly edged … I again stopped her to then distract myself by sucking her tits. Returning to OWO, and once more my sap rose, despite such ordinary oral skill which really didn’t deserve my impending cum … I thus resigned if I could pop twice to get a first pop out early, but Candy shook her head … only once in 30mins. Fortunately, I was then saved by the bell … or rather a phone ringing. Candy glanced at me … her eyes almost asking permission to answer … I was relieved to give it, gaining resilience from the downtime. After relaying availability to the dubious punter on the line … Candy's face suddenly grimaced, and she exclaimed “I don’t do that!” … and hung up! I asked what he wanted … she just laughed, and reached for a rubber.

Ready to rock, Candy offered doggy to start … I wasn’t gonna say nay. She lubed up, head-down and ass-up … and I slipped in. Slow and sensual motion … I wanted to savour … but Candy wanted to me to fuck … and hard and fast. I wasn't sure whether this was a quick-cum tactic … either way, I took my sweet time … but did eventually gear up to pump-action. I then switched Candy around into mish … slow sex again, whilst LFK and tit-sucking … building up to fast fucking with her ankles wrapped around my neck.

Ready to pop, I asked to CIM … Candy declined, explaining that she was due to have lunch and didn't want cum-mouth priorly … but reassured, “Next time”, with no extra mentioned. I thus pounded to the finish line and let myself go in the bag in mish. Phew! We both had by then worked up a sweat … and I felt proud of having made Candy somewhat breathless, as she still fanned herself to cool down, after I had pulled out to lie beside her. I knew I had at least 10mins left … but there was no post-coital GFE cuddle or massage … just rubber yanked off and an efficient wet-wipe of my creamy cock. I was then handed wipes to clean up further … but asked to use the bathroom, where I washed my cock and balls in the basin.

Back in the bedroom, Candy was wrapped in a teensy towel that skimmed her perky underbum, as she moved around the room … oggling her had me engorging again, as I dressed up. In the hallway, she checked through the spy-hole that the coast was clear … and with a kiss to my cheek, she instructed me to leave without talking to neighbours! As I purposefully strode out through the estate, looking down at my phone to avoid any eye contact, I was surprised to leaving at 19mins done.

Conclusion:

First, Candy is nowhere near Indian-looking, so my hope for imagining punt with an Indian didn't work. Second, although I of course got my end away, in retrospect, it was an underwhelming sexpereince … perfunctory … going-through-the-motions … and rather rushed. I should’ve stuck to 15mins for £40 … as such Neutral service would’ve been similar, but better value.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:12:28 am by tantraman »

Offline peter purves

I remember asking this with no response. Second time lucky perhaps  :P

Cheers for the review

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant: A variant of the perennial question??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

I remember asking this with no response. Second time lucky perhaps  :P

Cheers for the review

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant: A variant of the perennial question??

Nope, I don't think so, PP ... Candy has a lovely butt for sure, but it's simply a perky peachy business ... not at all bubblicious.

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

I saw your post last night to ask the perennial question but not read your review.  ;)

Just read the review and I hope there was no Punter's Alienation on your drive back home.

Well written as usual and an excellent portfolio as expected.  :hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arkenciel

used to be called roxy
i reviewed her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203455.0

real picture here :
External Link/Members Only

Well spotted, she’s put on quite a few pounds since her previous job. Many years ago.

Offline tantraman

Thanks again fir your work and pictures ...

My pleasure, KC :hi: ... especially as all we can do is reminisce about past punts at this time :( ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Quickly updating while Candy displays face-shots on her AW profile ...

Her present profile has Fun House pricing and wording on it I see plus it says she is in Harrow now where the FH is.

Offline Steve2

Well spotted mate  :thumbsup:

Looks like she has been about since 2015 and you may have seen her as Roxy Star in Golders Green

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5447

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 02:09:13 am by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

Well spotted mate  :thumbsup:

Looks like she has been about since 2015 and you may have seen her as Roxy Star in Golders Green

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5447

Indeed, :thumbsup: I don't recall her though so don't think I have punted with her, she has kissing listed but at least the reviews I read say she doesn't offer it or its very light, so no good to me. Her review record on here overall is poor as well.

Offline latrell

Offline tantraman

It's interesting how this been-around-the-block WG initially avoided revealing her face in this latest Candy Baby69 incarnation, but now her mug is proudly on display in all her shots :dancegirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Working in the funhouse today  :D

Offline smiths

It's interesting how this been-around-the-block WG initially avoided revealing her face in this latest Candy Baby69 incarnation, but now her mug is proudly on display in all her shots :dancegirl: ...

It tells me she wasn't making the money she wanted to so went to work for the Fun House and they insisted she showed her face or no work on offer.

Offline tantraman

It tells me she wasn't making the money she wanted to so went to work for the Fun House and they insisted she showed her face or no work on offer.

Ah, I see. The Fun House also seem to be insisting that Candy now crack a smile too :D ...

Offline smiths

Ah, I see. The Fun House also seem to be insisting that Candy now crack a smile too :D ...

Yes that will be Nikki the pimp unless there is a new pimp telling her to make an effort. I see it states on her profile real French kissing if we know each other and u are clean, well its punting so what does that actually mean, punters only get it from a second punt onwards. :rolleyes: Nikki reads UKP no doubt so please make it clear Nikki, does Candy actually offer French kissing or not, the only review, a positive so far from her time at the FH says she wasn't really into it and he got just a little bit of kissing, that's not real French kissing.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:18:11 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

My net access went to shit as I was posting the post above, I was going to add but she looks good in these pics, I would be interested in her if she definitely offered FK or DFK, thanks for posting them up. :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

She looks nice. But the Fun House is an extreme trek for me so the service has to be beyond doubt.

Offline Steve2

This Nikki chap is doing well in making Candy's AW profile more photogenic and videogenic :music: ...

Nikki is female mate  :lol:

Offline tantraman

Offline Steve2

Offline smiths

I see Nikki the pimp still hasn't clarified this WGs profile regarding FK, :rolleyes: it says FK if she knows you and U R clean to. So I would have to know Candy then to get FK, what does that mean, :rolleyes: punted with her previously I assume. So on the first punt with her I wouldn't get FK even if I was clean as I didnt know her, but I would from the second punt onwards. :rolleyes: What a load of old bollocks. The only review which was a positive since Candy has worked at the Fun House this year says she wasn't keen on kissing.

Offline Mr_Shins

Only a Neutral yet you are fascinated by her 2 years on. Her profile is showing with the Candy name but zero feedback, and if she was fully active in 2019 I'd expect her to have some, unless nobody ever books her through A/W and only by calling / SMS.

Not that I'm that interested now I've seen the profile, but will always raise an eye if they're based in Mill Hill.

Offline smiths

Only a Neutral yet you are fascinated by her 2 years on. Her profile is showing with the Candy name but zero feedback, and if she was fully active in 2019 I'd expect her to have some, unless nobody ever books her through A/W and only by calling / SMS.

Not that I'm that interested now I've seen the profile, but will always raise an eye if they're based in Mill Hill.

This WG or the pimp Nikki keeps changing her name on A/W and she isn't in Mill Hill now and hasn't been for months, she works out of the Fun House brothel in Harrow Weald. Her present A/W profile does have 2 feedbacks on it from 2019 and she has been active since then a lot of the time, firstly in Mill Hill area now in Harrow Weald. I think she stopped for a while during the first lockdown.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 01:06:47 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Think she’s back under this link below.

External Link/Members Only or

Candy has been actively working at the Fun House brothel in Harrow Weald for a long time now, from time to time her name changes though, I reviewed her with a Neutral a while back. She worked in Mill Hill before that but that's at least a year or more ago.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP and comments etc YHB. Still to visit this one.   :hi:

Offline The_Don

Current profile format (punted this W/G back in 2015 she seems to swap profiles often and had mixed reviews, since then)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Face Sitting
Fetish
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Role Play & Fantasy
Tantric
Uniforms

Also to note A/W feedback from (candydollman20) External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Another profile

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:13:27 am by The_Don »

Offline Snax

All this time I thought the below SP and Candy were the same girl!
Maybe they were both at the Funhouse that's what confused me?
Or maybe because they look similar-ish?
I don't know. I'm confused now. Both recycle profiles too