Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Thai - VS - Gateshead  (Read 5695 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7115027) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline As272887

Hi all,

I don't punt very often anymore, but felt that itch today. Saw recent reviews of some of the girls available today weren't stellar so I thought I'd TOFTT.

After firing up VS I found this little gem in gateshead:

External Link/Members Only..

30 mins for £70 (plus £20 for DFK & OWO)

Sent off a message and was booked in to see her ten mins later. Location is a well used newer development block near the high level bridge on the Gateshead side.

Comms were good. Good detailed messages for entry to the building and guidance up to the flat, she was waiting at the door to let me in. Girl is exactly as the photos, if not a bit more appealing in person, she was a lot more natural when I saw her, less make up and beautiful. I'd say she's probably mid 30s rather than 28 as per the advert, but her body is in fantastic shape! She was dressed casual with a crop top and booty shorts. Her English isn't great, but it's passable and a damn sight better than my Thai!

Big pert breasts, didn't think they were real, but they felt natural with some very sensitive nipples. Trim tight body of a girl that works out regularly and looks after herself, very nice bubble butt. She did have a handful more tats than the photos. Down and across her back. But sexy all the same. Once both stripped off we got to dfk, we were both on our knees on the bed kissing, she straddled one leg and started grinding on it as we mutually explored one another. After a little bit of this she pushed me down to the bed for some OWO. Not bad technique but she did catch me a couple times with teeth. Soon enough she crawled back up me straddled my leg again and started making out. Now, most Thai girls I've seen are closed mouth kissers at most, even if they say dfk. Helen was full on dfk, and very good at it too. As she reached for the rubber I pushed her on her back and worked down her body for some RO. She was nice, clean and fresh. A few minutes of this and she was moaning much to my pleasure, I though it may be good acting but as I pushed a finger in she was soaked. A few more mins of this and she claws me up and rips open the rubber saying I need to fuck her! She lay back, lifted a leg up to her chest and let me enter her missionary. Got a good rhythm and this is where I knew she wasn't acting as she squirts up my belly whilst squealing quite loud!  :cool: fair to say I felt like a king  :lol: then onto doggy with a fantastic view of her arse and she reached under and started playing with my balls as I slammed home, soon reaching the point of no return. Filled the bag and she gently removed whilst cleaning me up. A little chitchat followed and I was up and out a couple mins early.

Definitely recommend.

Great girl, very polite, fantastic body, enthusiastic service and eager to please. Couldnt ask for much more!

Only downside was I had to return to the cash point to take out an extra £20 after she messaged me that owo & dfk were each £10 extras. (Other extras are anal and cim). Though I suspect she would've sent the prices as soon as most people booked allowing them to get the correct cash before making the journey. I just happened to be very close to her location as the time I did.

She is leaving for Manchester in 2 weeks so I would recommend anyone thinking of seeing her to go sooner rather than later. I think I'll return again in a week or so just to try the other "hole"!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 09:19:54 pm by As272887 »

Offline Fragilehand

Had my eye on her looks great from her pics. Very similar touring thai in ne30, they are different girls but loom similar. Thanks for the review

Offline As272887

Hi all, bit of an update. No need for another review but saw her again this evening. Organising the meet was a bit chaotic but saw her for an hour for £140. Wanted to try anal bit she turned me down saying I was too girthy  :( aww well! Rest of the meet was pretty great as per the original review. So I still left a happy man  :D

(Edit: spelling mistakes)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 11:51:15 pm by As272887 »