Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CharlottexxJane - Bond Street/Marylebone  (Read 1415 times)

27 review(s) for Charlotte jane (16 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline RobDurham

Met her a few months ago, and her profile has already gone.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: very quick on the text, postcode given, basics confirmed.  I think it was £140 for 30 mins.  No extras asked for.  She was a bit late and asked to move the time back 30 mins - she told me later that she works a civvie job out of town and came is especially.

Location: quite public on the corner, busy location obviously, but chose this area as away from where I am usually.  Flat was small, but quite well done compared to others.  Big bed, sofa, mirror not well placed for full viewing pleasure.  Shower decent.

Girl: about 30 I would say.  English, quite well spoken.  Very friendly and down to earth, I got the idea she would be great to chat to down the pub or whatever.  Pretty, and in good shape.  Some work done on her face/mouth, not off putting.  Excellent posh undies, and underneath very smooth skin, nice tatts, and nice tits - good handfuls (Ds) soft and pert.  Have to say I spent ages just fondling them.

Action: Some LFK to start, lots of boob sucking.  Great OWO -  really really good, too good and I had to take a rest.  So moved to RO - slight stubble, but clean and fresh and she liked that.  She declined rimming on her, and no fingers in either goal.  Back onto OWO in front of difficult placed mirror - lots of drool.  Had to move to cowgirl, moderately energetic and good movement.  Sadly, the easy access to those boobs and  the great OWO meant I didn't last too long.  She apologised!  Not her fault obviously, I lacked the willpower to stop!

Back in the shower, bit of a chat and a joke.  She was going back to her other job now, so think I was her only punter that day.  Done in about 25 mins. 

More pricey than I would like for 30 mins, but liked the look of her, and wanted some large boobs to play with.  Probably not go back at that price.

Offline RobDurham

Great, was down when I checked other day.  Thanks!