Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: r3tro club  (Read 2289 times)

Walsall lad 86

was thinking of going tonight had a look on there site and £65 for non members is it worth it ?

Offline SpunkyMunky

Well, if you want to fuck and facial three fat old turkeys then £65 ain't too bad for as many goes as you can manage.
You could have a bonus if couples turn up.

Offline Neromatrix

was thinking of going tonight had a look on there site and £65 for non members is it worth it ?

If you like a cockfest then yes!  In my experience Saturdays are a feeding frenzy, you will be lucky to get a look in. Try earlier on a week day.  Nothing is guaranteed but I would prefer to go on a weekday.

Walsall lad 86

thanks think ill leave it then just something i wanted to try

Offline naughtyboy1

Well, if you want to fuck and facial three fat old turkeys then £65 ain't too bad for as many goes as you can manage.
You could have a bonus if couples turn up.
pretty accurate description! And said old turkeys seem to be alternating between the Retro and the PC

Offline fredhiggins

I think a lot of fun can be had with the older ladies !

Offline manofleisure

Anyone ever come across this Indian SP External Link/Members Only at r3troclub?

shoeguy52

A old woman who looked like a crow worked there and the private club names "debs" aka "raven" she got a nose the side of next week really runs the name into the ground around other potential girls wanting to join so maybe the staff might be able to shame her off and new girls will come and sex will be plentyful

Offline SpunkyMunky

Anyone ever come across this Indian SP External Link/Members Only at r3troclub?

Yeah - cum across her tits.

They usually spell her name 'Rarni' on the posters. 'Spelin' ain't their strongpoint but we get the gist. Rani is pleasant enough, a bit mechanical, covered O.

Offline Lewis

A old woman who looked like a crow worked there and the private club names "debs" aka "raven"

Do you perhaps mean Demi rather than Debs?

Granted, she's getting on a bit, but at least she's still one of the ladies who gives OWO and CIM without making a fuss about it. She's also quite a laugh and doesn't take herself too seriously, nor is up herself, unlike a lot of the other girls now at the Private Club.

Just don't stand too near when she gets excited, else she'll drown you when she squirts  :D

Offline fredhiggins

Granted, she's getting on a bit, but at least she's still one of the ladies who gives OWO and CIM without making a fuss about it. She's also quite a laugh and doesn't take herself too seriously, nor is up herself, unlike a lot of the other girls now at the Private Club.

Just don't stand too near when she gets excited, else she'll drown you when she squirts  :D
I'd rather get OWO & CIM with swallowing from the lady next door who is enthusiastic rather than a perfunctory service from Miss World.

Offline naughtyboy1

Ageee.  Demi aka Rayven Blu is cool. A wrinkled old bird but she's a great laugh and as dirty as they come.

jeanvaljean2000

+1
Demi us a great fun. She may not be every ones cup of tea but great laugh everytime I met her there. One quiet saturday night with her sienna,  Sonia and savannah was the last time I went and one of the best. Now sienna and Sonia have left
 :angry: I hope they resurface somewhere soon.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:58:03 pm by jeanvaljean2000 »

Offline SpunkyMunky

I had such an enthusiastic blow job from Demi once that her false teeth came out.

Offline Son of the Desert

I was thinking of goig tonight but you're definitely putting me off.  Is Raven Blu really that old?

Offline Lewis

I was thinking of goig tonight but you're definitely putting me off.  Is Raven Blu really that old?

Who gives a fuck how old she is?

She is far better than some of these youngers who only want you to look but not touch. Go fill your boots.

Never heard the phrase "there's many a good tune played on an old fiddle"?

Offline SpunkyMunky

You don't need to be old to have false teeth...

She's enthusiastic, takes it in every hole and can squirt like a fire hose...

Offline Son of the Desert

Actually, I did go and I had a great time although for me it was Vanessa who was the highlight.  She's really cute and screws well.  No couples though so not much of a swinging venue.

Offline Lewis

Vanessa is great, isn't she. Far best Romanian I've ever met.

Yes, I've noticed a decline in couples recently too. The only couple at the last event I went to went off into a room together and didn't let anyone else play with them.

Not sure if the end of month parties still attract couples or not? I've not been to an end of month party for quite some time because I got fed up with the argy bargy and greedy fuckers not wanting to share.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:46:52 pm by Lewis »

Offline icedance47

I've had a good time there, it's a bit of a drive for me but I'll definitely go again some time.

I would advise calling or checking their Twitter ahead of making the decision though as the girls can change late on.