Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Bristol girl - BoobyBella  (Read 723 times)

Offline Nowandthen

She's just signed up to AW. Profile name very apt. Reasonable prices and profile. Seemed genuine.
No number, so sent a message for more details and how to book. Replied that she requires a deposit.
Didn't take it any further. Will keep an eye on the profile to see if anything changes or is added.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 12:41:56 pm by houseboot »

Offline radman67

I think she has just ticked every box without looking ! States she doesn’t do oral but it’s on her likes list.  Or she’s a PG scammer
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:50:15 pm by radman67 »

Offline bdyno

I think she has just ticked every box without looking ! States she doesn’t do oral but it’s on her likes list.  Or she’s a PG scammer
No she doesn't.  She actually says "I do allow for oral sex but am happy with just penetration".  So oral is fine, it just isn't mandatory.  She also didn't tick things lie A levels & BDSM, so she obviously made some effort to confirm what she wouldn't do with her list - although despite not having A levels ticked, she does have a video entitled 'anal' so I'd guess that may be up for negotiation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:14:31 pm by bdyno »

Offline Tomriddle

Hi to all . All discussion feels irrelevant. No phone number and asking for a deposit. An obvious scam.

Offline DarknessFalls

This is just HugeTitsHannah under a different name, can confirm she is a scammer. Avoid.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288208