Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any "non-Ego" FBSM recommendations in MK?  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Rajsen

Hi all,

I'll be working in MK for a few days next week and I was looking for an FBSM recommendation.  Normally when in MK, I usually book one of the ladies at Ego Massage.  However, I'm planning this punt on Wednesday and there's no one on the rota who floats my boat.  And since I don't really want to visit any of the MK parlours, I was wondering whether anyone had any other recommendations?

At the moment, the only quality SP who comes to mind is Chloe - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It seems like one of her massage options might tick some of my boxes.

What I'm after is a reliable SP who is in their 30's/40's, size 12 or less, offers a decent FBSM experience, allows touching and proper DFK and maybe some fun together in the shower.  CIM/facial is a bonus but not essential.  Willing to splash about £150 for the hour. Oh an must be an in-call.

Usually in London, I would just contact an FS provider and explain my requirement and off I go.  But apart from Chloe, I'm not familiar with any other SP's in MK.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  Preferably well reviewed on here.

Thanks, R.

Offline dynatron

certainly would not recommend chloe kisses due to a past experience

Offline sensualencounter

certainly would not recommend chloe kisses due to a past experience
What was your past experience with her, it would be useful for members to know (apologies if you have already posted about it)?

FWIW I haven’t met her so cannot comment on her service but she came across on the old uke as a nasty piece of work. She had some seriously fucked up man hating views and had some weird thing about insisting you park in a specific space so she could watch you! Unfortunately all that’s gone now so you can’t read it but my memory is pretty good and I’m sure some other old uke members can verify this.

She says on her profile that she likes to talk and the length of it backs that up.

Of course it’s just my opinion but I’d give her a wide berth.

And I’ve just remembered that she was happy to put up punters phone numbers on Twitter! I’m sure there’s a thread on here about that.

Offline dynatron

well this was some time ago tbh however she was about 2 or 3 dress sizes bigger than in her adultwork pictures showed and she just seemed to hate what she was providing-we didnt click-im pretty sure that at the time i then found out that she was using different profiles on adultwork and other sites.
no t me for i cant see why ladies have to lie about their size-plenty of punters who love the bigger lady regards-i didnt review as i was not a member of this site then

Offline sensualencounter

well this was some time ago tbh however she was about 2 or 3 dress sizes bigger than in her adultwork pictures showed and she just seemed to hate what she was providing-we didnt click-im pretty sure that at the time i then found out that she was using different profiles on adultwork and other sites.
no t me for i cant see why ladies have to lie about their size-plenty of punters who love the bigger lady regards-i didnt review as i was not a member of this site then
Cheers for that. From her comments on old uke she sounded like she hated men, so I’m not surprised by your comments.

Offline scouting

I saw her many years ago at HoD. My recollection is that she was fun and up for it but even then that the pics were flattering, she was heavier and had bad skin. I have never been back.

Offline scouting

I saw her many years ago at HoD. My recollection is that she was fun and up for it but even then that the pics were flattering, she was heavier and had bad skin. I have never been back.

Just saw her current profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Either she's lost about 2 stones or the pics are heavily photoshopped. Maybe someone on here has seen her recently?