Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gia Remastered Milton Keynes  (Read 587 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7502542) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Flair99

External Link/Members Only

Had a similar good experience to other recent reviews.

Comms good and booking agreed, £70 for 30 mins. One of the new converted flats above the train station. I parked for free ay Morrisons and used the ATM there.

Gia is just as her photos on AW and Twitter. Very petite, probably mid 30s and very pretty. Thing that struck me was how friendly she was.

Sorted finances and Gia was already in her lingerie. I stripped off and she was straight onto her knees for a fantastic, deep blowjob (without) with attention paid to the balls.

Then loads of snogging, plenty of tongue (a theme throughout). I removed her bra and knickers and sucked her big nipples then slid down to her fresh pussy. Spent quite a while down there. She came and by that time was very wet.

More kissing and oral on me then rubbered up. Couldn't believe how flexible Gia is. Missionary but she was literally doing the splits. Her beong so small as well I could literally fill myself filling  her up. Came in the bag, she cleaned me up and we chatted for quite a while.

Excellent punt.