Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lady Fit Edinburgh  (Read 2967 times)

1 review(s) for SexyLadyFit (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878130) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour at £150

Nice wee flat just of the walk.

Saw this ones pictures and thought the bedroom looked familiar. It's the same one as latin kim.

Anyway I'll cut to the case. The photographs are genuine. She has an incredible body. I'm trying to work out if I've seen better. Says she's from Paraguay also. Had a bit of fun with google translate. Very nice, friendly personality.

Negatives - covered oral and doesn't speak a word of English.

Positives - She has great oral technique behind the rubber and has incredible muscle control down there. I've never had a girl ride me in such a unique way.
In order to get more vfm I took her up on the come as many timed as you can offer. Skin very smooth. Instant hardon material. Also lots of dfk and licking.

If the lack of owo, the price, and the lack of English put you off, that's fair enough, but she is in my opinion worth it.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:46:32 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

I should add, fake tits but very well done.

Offline SamScott

I've seen her today honestly the best girl I've ever seen! Was so intimate was really beautiful and perfect.

Stunning girl perfect body and face too.

This girl is the find of the last 10 years!!!!!
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Matrix

Had to bang this one again External Link/Members Only (old link doesn't work) and when I was there, I noticed this one walking past External Link/Members Only.

I haven't tried her but would be interested to know if anyone has.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:02:27 pm by Matrix »

somefun

I've had a look, the pics looked variable.  Which one does she look like most?

Had good coms with her so far, based not that far from Playhouse.

Offline Matrix

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:22:18 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

I'd say the first of the 3 photo's (the one showing her arse) looks pretty accurate.

Offline zag69

You could end up breaking your cock with a bird like that.