Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava / Sheffield Belles / Doncaster  (Read 3173 times)

Offline monkey nuts

External Link/Members Only

£130 / 1 hour / no extras mentioned or requested, all inclusive
Up in the north on business I relied on UKP for local intel. Firstly, this agency are incredibly efficient / friendly and would not have no hesitation is about using them again..

Location: apartment in an area of lots of bars in the centre of Doncaster
Girl: as described and photographed. GND pretty and slim body, breasts not as perky but lovely big nipples, long black hair. Looking attractive in lingerie (I think, black). Polish but indistinguishable for the locals
Action: did the paperwork and then confirmed any restrictions and requests I had (face fucking/facial finish) absolutely no issues. Only A off the agenda.

Light kissing (not normally for me but fancied it this time). Fingers in her pussy, no restrictions which I like. BJ progressive to proper full on face fucking nose in my stomach, very wet a vigorous. No issue holding her head. A bit more face fucking and ball/cock licking. A little bit of sex in MISH then back to the face fucking in the mirror. Nearly CIM’d but pulled out to coat her face with big load of spunk, taken with aplomb, no cum dodging!
Not sure if I’ll be back as it’s off my patch but for a proper face fuck/sloppy BJ one of the best I’ve had, period. Strong positive.

Offline markus666

Good review mn, can’t fault you, she is a very pretty petite girl, I’ve had hundreds of bj’s and in my opinion this girl is by far the best. I can’t wait to see her again and I would love to have her, Honey and Maddie as a threesome, that would be awesome  :hi:

Offline mrx007

Long way from me but sounds worth the trip.

Not many Girls taking the facial goo like that!

Offline monkey nuts

Good review mn, can’t fault you, she is a very pretty petite girl, I’ve had hundreds of bj’s and in my opinion this girl is by far the best. I can’t wait to see her again and I would love to have her, Honey and Maddie as a threesome, that would be awesome  :hi:

Honey and Maddie look good also but couldn’t see any intel when I looked.. again if they have good DT and take a facial I’d be tempted!

Offline Mrcommy

Sorry not done any reviews but... Maddie not so brill at BJ, too soft, but honey... I could keep her down there for hours. Just booked Ava... Fingers crossed

Offline markus666

Sorry not done any reviews but... Maddie not so brill at BJ, too soft, but honey... I could keep her down there for hours. Just booked Ava... Fingers crossed
I’m sure you will enjoy Ava’s bj it is very very sloppy deep and meaningful  :drinks:
I had a great time with Honey, after the oral I only had her in cg and I kept her there and had the most intense orgasm that I’ve ever had for years, I would love to see the three of them together, they are all so eager to please and accommodate  :hi:

Offline Sleepless_again

I’m sure you will enjoy Ava’s bj it is very very sloppy deep and meaningful  :drinks:
I had a great time with Honey, after the oral I only had her in cg and I kept her there and had the most intense orgasm that I’ve ever had for years, I would love to see the three of them together, they are all so eager to please and accommodate  :hi:

Is honeys BJ deep throat? I've seen Ava and she was unreal completely no holds barred. Tempted with Maddie to but a gd bj is a must for me

Offline Mrcommy

Is honeys BJ deep throat? I've seen Ava and she was unreal completely no holds barred. Tempted with Maddie to but a gd bj is a must for me

I wouldn't say so. Didn't try forcing things tbh. She's awesome at sucking balls though. Hope that info helps

Offline TrampZ

Why not.  Isn’t what this site is all about?