Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxHOT LENAxxx  (Read 1098 times)

alwaysfun1989

Hi this is my first time writing a review well not so much a review as a rant. Ive been trying to arrange a meet with xxxHOT LENAxxx in nottingham but im pulling my hair out. She dosnt answer phone , texts , emails or even booking request ! Has anybody actually been able to get in contact with her plz let me know
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As no contact has been made with the Lena, nor a booking made either, this should not have been posted as a review.

Have asked Admin to move this to EM Discussion thread.

alwaysfun1989

Yeh thought that after i posted

alwaysfun1989

You not met her then tiger ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You not met her then tiger ?

No, but 3 prominent E M based members have seen her and left postive reviews on here.

If I was debating about seeing her, the above would be good enough to sway it for me.

EDIT
She is also listed in the E M Hall of Fame. she does not require any further convincing.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:01:30 pm by CoolTiger »

alwaysfun1989

Yeh ive just come across those reviews but no recent .. looks like things have changed. Shame she looks stunning body wise to be fair

alwaysfun1989

NottsDB

Yeah, she's been on my HL for a while but I'm not sure why but I've just never pulled the trigger.

Offline peiyee

Seen her but she has a shift job so you need to be patient, nothing wrong with that

alwaysfun1989

Who says i havnt been patient ... tried for over a month off and on pal ...and it aint hard to reply to a email or text when u have a chance ..too much trouble to be bothered anymore

Offline Knny

Who says i havnt been patient ... tried for over a month off and on pal ...and it aint hard to reply to a email or text when u have a chance ..too much trouble to be bothered anymore

You are more patient than I.  If she doesn't answer, I would move on regardless of any preceding reputation.