Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla, Derby  (Read 1348 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed Karla was back in Derby... she was my very first massive Positive punt.. might give it another go...be interesting to see if I've changed in a year regarding punts...

Worth seeing if you like tits ass and a magic trick thrown into a 30minute punt... :D

Online PepeMAGA

I really enjoyed her too. I'm a bit hesitant to rebook though as later reports were less favorable. Sometimes it's good to preserve the magic  :rose:

Offline zippydacat

Saw her last weekend for the first time so no point of comparison - she was incredible, pity I wasn't (another story) but there will be other times.  Be interested to see what you more seasoned gents think if you're doing a return leg.

Offline HailWood

I see Picti has reviewed her very recently. Looks like she is on good form so will have to add her to my HL.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Saw her last weekend for the first time so no point of comparison - she was incredible, pity I wasn't (another story) but there will be other times.  Be interested to see what you more seasoned gents think if you're doing a return leg.

I see Picti has reviewed her very recently. Looks like she is on good form so will have to add her to my HL.

Welcome to UKP Zippy. Although Karla already has 25 reviews on here, if you are able to, please put one up for your visit. It's doesn't have to be lengthy (the review that is).

I saw her last year in Leic when she was touring the East Mids. Reading Picti's review, it looks like she was at the same flat this time round as well.

Great body, bit of a tummy (but not an issue for me), OWO and DFK was on the menu and received these well. A Levels on the menu, but I'm not into this.

She was Plan B. Her text response was immediate (probably uses google translate) and 30 minute later I was at the flat. I went in the evening, so parking was a nightmare, as all residents were probably at home, so ended up parking nearby street, with a good 5 minute walk to the flat.

Offline Picti

Didn't notice much of a "tummy" CT so maybe she's toned up a bit. She was bloody good fun though!

Online PepeMAGA

yeah, her stomach seemed to have loose skin when i saw her, maybe it could fade over time if she'd lost a lot of weight quickly

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
TBH, the tummy was never an issue for me, but I distinctly recall reading about this at the time, so took more of an interest in checking this out on her, otherwise would have been oblivious to this.

Also, forgot to mention... she has a great arse.

Would definitely see her again.

On this year's UK tour, she was back in Leicester a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I couldn't get away to go and see her again.

Offline NervousJ

Bloody hell, I'd forgotten how good she is...

Dunno if it's worth doing another review or not. Can't remember owo last time...

Regards the stomach, I don't remember it last time, but whether she has lost a bit of weight I dunno, but she has a slight, and I mean slight stretch type mark on her tummy...but hardly noticeable at all...

That fucking arse is ridiculous....must say, she's up there with the best punts I've ever had.... :thumbsup: