Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF with Honey Amber: Excellent initiation  (Read 1785 times)

unclesweetheart

External Link/Members Only

I was very flattered to be asked by a fellow UKP member to my first MMF with him and Honey Amber in his hotel room. It was an undoubted success.

Honey is an extremely attractive and warm, outgoing Irish girl. Within minutes of us getting in Jon’s room the stripping off and kissing started. Oddly, I didn’t find the occasional brushing of male hand on hand as we reached for the same breast or arse cheek embarrassing. It added to the ribaldry.

It started with Amber kneeling down on the floor and taking it in turns to suck us. Almost immediately, though it had never happened to me before, nothing felt more normal than being naked in a room with another guy and a girl as she took it in turns to go down on us. Some gagging, which I like. Kissing excellent. As I remember things went like this:

-    Amber wanking us both fully hard as we lay on the bed, kneeling between us.
-   Alternating sucking us off
-   Me fingering her while she went down on Jon
-   Her kneeling between us and making herself squirt fulsomely  all over us twice – very nice
-   Me eventually needing to fuck her doggy, which was GREAT! She had an all-over tan but a pantie-shaped paleness (where had panties had been during the spraying, I guess) which only made it seem more horny. Her pussy was very tight and clenching round my cock as I fucked her, she blowing Jon all the while. Absolutely amazing, amazing arse. Appreciative moaning from Amber as I thrust. Very hard not to cum while fucking, but I wanted a facial so…withdrew (though I know a gentleman never does…)
-   Then Amber got on top of Jon cowgirl while I stood above them both to receive oral. Amber takes it pretty deep. Maybe it was because I’d so nearly cum so many times in doggy, but my legs were shaking as I stood over her.

So, Jon eventually came and I was still waiting for my turn. He went to clean himself off and I asked Amber if I could cum on her face. She happily obliged, squirrelling down on the bed to lick my balls (very VERY good)  until I was ready to shoot. She doesn’t swallow, but happily took a faceful of spunk.

Chat, quite a lot, then round two. Amber had been wanking us both to get us going but not quite successfully so I pulled her down for some proper kissing and breast fondling while Jon lay between her legs to lick her out. Long deep kissing. With obvious results. Amber’s kissing got even more engaged as she enjoyed Jon’s ministrations, and when directed down to my very hard cock took it all the way down now. I love the feel of a girl’s tits against my legs as she blows me and Amber has very full, extremely- nice-against-the-thighs tits. This led into her riding me cowgirl while I occasionally spanked her arse and  she sucked Jon. I don’t know if her moans were genuine but they certainly helped me unload a second time after some minutes. And it had been so hot that I kept fucking her even after I’d cum. Still hard for some time.

I was totally spent by then and the two hours were up so went to have a shower. Fucking knobs, but eventually I got the thing to work. I reckoned they needed time alone to get properly jiggy and sure enough, when I returned, Jon was busy fucking Amber in missionary. Amber’s legs held up in the air as he ploughed her. Having been entirely and happily despunked I sat on the sofa lazily watching these two very nice people fuck. Seemed eminently civilised to me. At the end Jon withdrew and wanked himself off over Amber’s belly. Then they both sprung up and continued a conversation together. All very, very civilised.

The only slightly weird thing for me was that Amber and Jon had seen each other many many times before and so I did sometimes feel a bit of a gooseberry. But I’m very grateful to Jon for inviting me, and Amber is a great-looking girl who I very much enjoyed fucking. Whether or not her vaginal contractions in doggy were natural or consciously induced I don’t know, but I was taken to the edge very pleasurably several times while banging her from behind and after she left all I wanted to do was curl up on the sofa and fall into a deep sleep, so job very well done, without a doubt. 

vw

Morning Uncle, hope Nephew enjoyed to !  Did you arm wrestle to decide who reviewed as guessing no name so he wont be reviewing !

Happy days !

unclesweetheart

Morning Uncle, hope Nephew enjoyed to !  Did you arm wrestle to decide who reviewed as guessing no name so he wont be reviewing !

Happy days !

And in comprehensible English?

Atticus Finch

Great review USH.   

Good to see Amber take your MMF virginity - she sounds like a lot of fun.

I can imagine you lounging on the sofa observing the participants, wearing a smoking jacket and a fez, while sipping from a balloon of fine brandy.  Or drinking warm prosecco straight from the bottle...

john_n

Happy days !

I'm for sure not his nephew and can assure you that no arm wrestling took place.

It was a great session and happy to help out on USH's first MMF experience

unclesweetheart

Great review USH.   

Good to see Amber take your MMF virginity - she sounds like a lot of fun.

I can imagine you lounging on the sofa observing the participants, wearing a smoking jacket and a fez, while sipping from a balloon of fine brandy.  Or drinking warm prosecco straight from the bottle...

Actually it was Irn Bru. Surprisingly restorative, though a bit of a risk re: deep throat. How did you know about the fez, though?

Cheers very much John. It was a blast.

Offline The Beano

Great review USH, just wondered how the finances work for this type of booking, do you both pay the full rate or is it reduced?
TB

unclesweetheart

Great review USH, just wondered how the finances work for this type of booking, do you both pay the full rate or is it reduced?
TB

Cheers TB. As Amber says on her profile, she doesn't do discounts so it was as advertised on her profile for 2 hours x2 for 2 guys. Worth it for such civilised debauchery though.

vw

I'm for sure not his nephew and can assure you that no arm wrestling took place.

It was a great session and happy to help out on USH's first MMF experience
Good to hear it john,hope you enjoyed as much.  The arm wrestle is sillyness I would do in situation to write the review or other things.