Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna at London Royal Massage  (Read 1114 times)

Offline 44ster

External Link/Members Only

I’d been intending to give this outfit a try for some time, not least because, they always have some very fit, mostly Polish girls working for them. They rent a room at both Elements in Crawford Street & Bliss in Gray’s Inn Road, as did their predecessors London Sensual B2B/London Heaven Massage – probably same ownership but with a second name change.

I booked an hour last week with Hannah at Elements & I was pleased to see that she is indeed very fit, a slim size 8 with 34C tits. Fixed price extras here are shown on the weby & I told her that I wanted an hour with B2B. She asked for the money up front - fair play - so I offered her the £110, only to be told that it didn’t include any touching - WTF? Touching is an extra £20! With a touch of sarcasm I asked “how can you massage me without touching?” I should have walked & called her bluff but with the thought of her naked body sliding over mine I succumbed, but without paying the £20 touching surcharge as a matter of principle.

The atmosphere for the first 15 minutes was a little frosty with me silently fuming at the blatant pricing stitch-up (I'd be interested to know if the other girls here are imposing the touching tax). The massage was carried out in a small en suite room with a crappy couch - their usual room was out of commission due to the broken shower. Massage was centred mainly on the butt & legs but with little or no sensuality – no RUs or CCs. She then climbed aboard for some nice body slides but when the turnover came her feet remained firmly on the floor, so no more B2B. 

Things got more interesting when she started to tackle the tackle. I had to slow her down a few times as I thought maybe she was assuming incorrectly that I wanted two pops. From then on I got her to follow my instructions & tbf her HJ technique was excellent. I was handed some paper towel to clean myself up while she popped into the shower. When she reappeared she told me there were 15 minutes left so there were more failed attempts to get me a second pop. Door to door was 55 minutes which included two 2 showers for me & one for Hanna.

So I left after what was a pretty uninspiring massage except for the HJ, though she did ask me a couple of times early on if it was ok. Probably the first B2B massage I've had without being allowed to touch the masseuse :(

Offline Muff licker

Admin may move this to the reviews section

Online LLPunting

If this is meant to be a review then state your rating and it can be moved.

Offline 44ster

Apologies - this was intended to go in the London Massage Shop Mini Reviews thread. Mods please move.

Online LLPunting

Apologies - this was intended to go in the London Massage Shop Mini Reviews thread. Mods please move.

You might as well give her a rating and post it as a review as that's easier for the Mods.