Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Louise Cheltenham  (Read 1403 times)

Offline el stevo

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Has anyone seen English-louise? She seems new to the game. Anyone info would be appreciated. Thanks.
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Has anyone seen English-louise? She seems new to the game. Anyone info would be appreciated. Thanks.

It would be helpful if you put a location.

Her Profile appears to have disappeared though.

New to the game? As are you of course ... except ... you're not  :lol:

Offline Cheltclient

She’s had lots of different profiles in the past. Seems to be linked to another blonde SP, who from memory has middling feedback. I think someone has seen her via an old profile and reviewed positively (can’t remember her old name) but I seem to recall there were lots of comments about poor comms, radio silence, and the feeling she was just a PG seller.

Shame as she looks right up my street. But no OWO at that price point would rule me out anyway

Offline JimmySW

It would be helpful if you put a location.

Her Profile appears to have disappeared though.

New to the game? As are you of course ... except ... you're not  :lol:

Profile worked for me so I have added the location on the profile.

Offline Pawgylove

Definitely not new on the scene, she has had a few profiles with age “19” for a few years, I see she is 20 now. She sets up with another SP, and they used to be in north bristol (bradley stoke) for a few years. I cant remember the other SPs user name or Louise’s old profile but I know the mods will index soon.

Dont bother, time wasters, few negatives banded about. They certainly wasted my time a few years back. And for the punters who’ve seen her, it wasn’t great either.

Offline pythondan

I have seen and reviewed both her and her older colleague.

She was called SweetHeart Chloe when I met her in March 2023. I gave her a Neutral which now seems a bit generous given the amount of time I had to hang around and her refusal of reverse oral.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370860.0

Her friend was called EnglishEmily69 when I saw her in May 2022. I gave her a negative as the meeting was rushed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344911.0

The younger girl is really good looking so if you want the experience of fucking a gorgeous young girl go for it but expect to be messed around on time and not get all the advertised services.

These two baffle me. They are career sex workers but don't seem to have the sense to realise that they would be more successful and make more coin if they upped their service levels and did not mess punters about.

If English Louise delivered the services on her profile with enthusiasm and was reliable for bookings I would probably become a regular as she is one of  the best looking English girls I have seen. As things stand I will avoid and continue seeing MILFs in their 30's  who deliver a decent service.

Offline houseboot

Per pythondan's links in his post

English-Louise previous Profiles apparently

Her friend EnglishEmily

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 04:46:46 pm by houseboot »

Offline Buenos2006

English-Louise looks seriously hot - I’ve seen her location as being near Rochester, Kent before and thought about trying a booking. As always though this site provides useful intel so I’ll know not to bother now. Cheers.

Offline Cheltclient

If I was bored, I’d be tempted - and I could prob get my head around OW. As per previous comments, I think I’d get off on having sex with a sexy, nubile young woman with a great body. But the intel on here makes it a no no. Comms sound dubious, attitude even more so, and it sounds likely services would be restricted based upon what mood she is in. At that price point, I’ve no doubt I’d come away frustrated and disappointed

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Could you explain why you haven’t contributed any reviews since joining in 2015 please matey

Offline dog999

Could you explain why you haven’t contributed any reviews since joining in 2015 please matey
Looks like radio silence!. :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Something about the above discussion reminds me of a tourer from the SW that I punted in Cambridge a few years ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280116.0