Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts miss Victoria. Coventry but tours. FAF  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys  has  any one seen Victoria. It’s definitely the girl in the pictures as had a quick video chat with her. And she is smoking hot. However I’m super busy for next 10 days with work commitments but will to go out of my way to cancel some work plans to meet her if her attitude and service is good.

So was wondering if anyone has met her and what she like?
Does she DFK? Is she a clock watcher? Is she well hung and was she able to get and stay hard? And did she cum for you?
A lot there I know but any information anyone has be great to hear. Thanks.

Online RandomGuy99

She has a photo of her willy on her profile and it looks fairly big.

Offline Hotdogboy88

She has a photo of her willy on her profile and it looks fairly big.

Yep hoping it is hers.

Offline JontyR

I've looked at the proifle many times. Up to you but falls foul of every one of my profile assessment tests.

No tit photo (because she has no tits). No evidence it's not a wig and visible clips. No shot of weapon with face in shot.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I've looked at the proifle many times. Up to you but falls foul of every one of my profile assessment tests.

No tit photo (because she has no tits). No evidence it's not a wig and visible clips. No shot of weapon with face in shot.

I prefer them with no tits, will see some with implants but much prefer a feminine TV. which is definitely is, I’m absolutely certain it is a wig. But agree with you that cock could be anyone’s. (Not mine no where near lol. ) thanks for your response.  :drinks:

Online RandomGuy99

Is it usual for them to us another person's cock in their photos?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Is it usual for them to us another person's cock in their photos?

It happens quite a bit, they seem to know that the vast majority of us guys think bigger is better hence why so many have xxl or similar in they profile headlines.
The cock in this picture is definitely worth the effort if genuine.

Offline Cappadonna

Just go for it! Looks super hot to me.

Online RandomGuy99

I once saw a TS and she didn't look like her photos.

She had big cheek bone inserts, hairy boobs and stubble on her bum. They don't that in the reviews on here but men's chests are hairy so you can get hairy boobs and her cock wasn't the size I expected. I walked.

Offline Chris1990mcr

She looks nice, I would give her a visit if shes in my neck of the woods.

Only thing I notice is she has slightly hairy arms in the pics, I simply cannot go through with a TS / TV punt if they have hairy arms / legs etc.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I tried and tried to see but out times wouldn’t match up. Hopefully she comes back soon.

Offline Cappadonna

Now back working and in Northampton….