Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Young Jade - Peterborough  (Read 2882 times)

13 review(s) for Sexy Young Jade (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

11reg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been on a bit of a punting spree of late but really only had time to do this review. Since Jade hasn't been reviewed hopefully it will help.

Met her yesterday and comms were very cloak and dagger. No phone number given and I did all comms by email which may be frustrating if you are hoping to get a quick response or conversation to sound out. Made my booking and Jade rang half hour before the meet to confirm I was still coming then at the allotted time to give me the flat number. All easy once done. So no complaints.

She opened the door and I was very pleased and the pictures reflected her intro. Dark hair, pale skin and lovely blue eyes. Dressed in bra and g string it was a lovely sight as I followed her to the kitchen to grab some water, bit of a chat and up the stairs. Had a quick shower and returned with Jade on the bed. She seems a little shy and quiet at first but nothing off putting. The easiest way to overcome that was to get stuck in. Kissed down her bod and peeled off the underwear. Revealing a delicious pussy, quite big lips and a large clit. i love that, so definitely took full advantage and gorged myself. She seems very sensitive and was extremely reactive which certainly made the ego feel good. Lots of tongue action, fingering and rubbing which created a very wet pussy. The moaning and groaning sounded very genuine based on her physical reaction. I was at it for a good 20/30 mins which was pleasure for me. i did at one point get up to put my cock in her mouth whilst I continued to play. She was happy for me to put a finger or two up her bum and the sight of four fingers going in and out of both holes stimulated me enough to unload in her mouth. It obviously shot to the back of her throat as she gagged and spilt the juice on to her shoulder and pillow!

Quick wipe up and I carried on where I left off. There was no resistance from her and she seemed very encouraging for me to continue "entertaining" her. However with 20 mins or so left I need to put him in. Couldn't quite manage anal although it was on offer as he wasn't quite hard enough but I had a good shag nevertheless. To finish I asked her to sit on my face while she played with me. We then cuddled and she played with me until I came again.

All in all a really enjoyable meet with a responsive girl who i thought was VFMl. i would happily see her again when she returns as getting a good interactive response always helps and if nothing else it seemed very genuine. i think next time I will get the anal out the way first just so I can tick that box so to speak.

mbutler

You did well to get a reply to your email mate.  Mine was read and never responded to - she must be too busy!

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP  :thumbsup:

She's a bit of a trek for me but maybe worth it for an anal session and CIM/COF finish!

Offline eyeseebee

Nice review OP  :thumbsup:

She's a bit of a trek for me but maybe worth it for an anal session and CIM/COF finish!
A bit of a trek? She moves round the country like the rest of her clan. She's only in Peterborough until, er, this morning.