Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal sensual or Milf Wendy ?  (Read 2086 times)

Offline thetinman007

Hi all,

I have an opportunity for a punt this Saturday and I fancy trying someone new. After some feedback from anyone who has seen both of the ladies and which they would recommend. Any feedback welcome.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dizietsmae

Haven't seen either but I am more tempted my Milf Wendy tbh, she just looks so fucking filthy!!  Looking forward to your review, although I may beat you to it ;)

Offline Markus

MILF Wendy is the filthier judging from reviews. On my HL too but many others in front of her at this point.

Offline Sedlmayer

One factor would be whether you like big, obvious fake tits or not.
A turn-off for me personally.

Offline dizietsmae

Good point, but they can vary.  I saw this English girl recently (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and her fake tits were like two rocks under a thin layer of skin....not nice at all!!

However a Thai girl I saw a while back ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) had fake tits the same size as Sexysafire but they were lovely and soft :D

Different types of implants maybe?

Offline SamLP

Having seen Wendy, she's a raunchy type. Don't expect the GFE with lots of hugging and kissing. She does do it but her positives are the excellent OWO, really good in fact and she will do sex in any position, on the bed, standing, on the sofa..you name it. English is terrible so don't expect a conversation.

I haven't seen Crystal so can't comment on her service but she seems to be the softer GF experience, so it depends what you're looking for, or just book both girls and let us know.

Offline thetinman007

Is it true about the warts on Wendy's back?

Offline SamLP

Is it true about the warts on Wendy's back?

Biggish moles, not warts. It can be off putting if you're into caressing her back but in general you learn to ignore these things as with tattoos.

Offline thetinman007

Cheers gents.  Is she ok for anal play?

Offline Sedlmayer

Having seen Wendy, she's a raunchy type. Don't expect the GFE with lots of hugging and kissing. She does do it but her positives are the excellent OWO, really good in fact and she will do sex in any position, on the bed, standing, on the sofa..you name it. English is terrible so don't expect a conversation.

I haven't seen Crystal so can't comment on her service but she seems to be the softer GF experience, so it depends what you're looking for, or just book both girls and let us know.

Crystal's not a PSE by any means, but she does do anal and seems to really enjoy it.

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry, OP - saw her this afternoon and she's not around on Saturday. Flying back to Budapest tonight until the beginning of Feb.
Looks like Wendy for you!
(I would suggest Smiley Sindy as a possible alternative, but she doesn't work Saturdays or Sundays.)

Offline thetinman007

Cheers matey! Wendy it is then unless someone else pops up on my radar!