Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: non-Latina Booty Thread - sister thread to BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hold on. I don't think this is the WG I saw standing before me the other day.  All of these pictures attached above doesn't look anything like her.

I'm due to investigate, I'll report back if I successfully make contact.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm due to investigate, I'll report back if I successfully make contact.

The investigation is off. I scheduled in a meeting only for the time to arrive and be met with stone silence lol. Made me remember why I don't see indie WGs, so unreliable. Good luck to who ever gets to sample her in the end, it won't be me.

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

The investigation is off. I scheduled in a meeting only for the time to arrive and be met with stone silence lol. Made me remember why I don't see indie WGs, so unreliable. Good luck to who ever gets to sample her in the end, it won't be me.

Thanks for trying. I will head there again shortly to see where exactly this WGs has gone and if she is there then take a punt to document a review

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Potential? (Fake butt tho - Brazilian butt lift)
External Link/Members Only

Her old account link - External Link/Members Only

Also found more info on her here -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25896

Has 4 negatives and 1 positive. I've read her reviews and seems her comms and great nor her attitude as she seems "childish" as stated in one of her reviews.

I'm just thinking with my member here as that ass looks nice haha but might reconsider going to try her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:15:53 am by CrypticTurbo197 »

Has 4 negatives and 1 positive. I've read her reviews and seems her comms and great nor her attitude as she seems "childish" as stated in one of her reviews.

I'm just thinking with my member here as that ass looks nice haha but might reconsider going to try her.

With 4 negs against 1 pos?! the odds are stacked against you; I wouldn't bother. You are more than likely going to receive the same shit service unless, of course, you have some wonder dick!

So the question is: do you believe you have the wonder dick?  :drinks:

Offline CrypticTurbo197

With 4 negs against 1 pos?! the odds are stacked against you; I wouldn't bother. You are more than likely going to receive the same shit service unless, of course, you have some wonder dick!

So the question is: do you believe you have the wonder dick?  :drinks:
Yeah you are right the odds are stacked and massively, With a reputation like that and at her prices the risk is too much.

And who knows if I do if you asked my ego or pride I'm sure they'd speak the world of my member 🤣🤣🤣 but obviously I wouldn't say I have a "Wonder Dick" much as it kills me hahaha.

Also went to see this one recently - External Link/Members Only

Will be writing the review later on

Yeah you are right the odds are stacked and massively, With a reputation like that and at her prices the risk is too much.

And who knows if I do if you asked my ego or pride I'm sure they'd speak the world of my member 🤣🤣🤣 but obviously I wouldn't say I have a "Wonder Dick" much as it kills me hahaha.

Also went to see this one recently - External Link/Members Only

Will be writing the review later on

Haha what a modest person! Top class!  :hi:

Ah that brasilian has been taking all the craze recently. Is she as good as she looks even though she is man-made. I want to know two things:
How big is her arse on the scale and  does it feel fake?
Can she take a pounding or does she complain/try to reposition when you are mid stroke?
Actually I lied here's a third Q:
Can she arch her back properly when she is in the doggy position?

I look forward to your review...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:13:59 am by PantyDroppaPlayer »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Haha what a modest person! Top class!  :hi:

Ah that brasilian has been taking all the craze recently. Is she as good as she looks even though she is man-made. I want to know two things:
How big is her arse on the scale and  does it feel fake?
Can she take a pounding or does she complain/try to reposition when you are mid stroke?
Actually I lied here's a third Q:
Can she arch her back properly when she is in the doggy position?

I look forward to your review...
All your answers shall be answered when I complete my review!

Offline frosty

That’s enterprise crew I believe

I’m not so sure it is. The profile doesn’t follow the layout of Enterprise Girls profiles, the pricing structure is different and she’s not working from the typical Enterprise Girls location. Having said all that it seems like there is all kinds of b&s/profile swapping shenanigans going on with this girl so she may as well be part of that outfit

Online Kyuubi426

Those pics look to good to be true, I'm fairly sure it's a B&S

Just came across the real version of the last picture on instagram. I'm confident it is a bait and switch but just in case it i'm wrong I won't link it to maintain privacy.

Offline punther

I sense angles have played a part in the photos hmm..

reviews seem to back up the photos
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bst

just a hunch...no empirical proof

Looks like a nice boat too. Let's see if pops up on adultwork
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Joe Exotic

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

FYI - Ivy2019 is back. When I saw her last week she said she will be back on Saturday's every other week.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300667.0

Offline Asslover12

FYI - Ivy2019 is back. When I saw her last week she said she will be back on Saturday's every other week.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300667.0

Yeah she messaged me saying she is back. She left me waiting 30mins. I told her that was unprofessional and won't be seeing her again. She made up an excuse about a maid was handling her phone and offered me 20quid off next time. I said I'll think about it and left it at that.

Offline socksfellan2

External Link/Members Only Or

Nice find, I reviewed her a while back here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239000.0
edit: find all her reviews here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21287

She's actually from the Dominican Republic, I can only assume why they use different nationalities but maybe somebody else can chime in as to the real reason  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:45:33 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline Saltnpepper

Another PAWG

She is defo a contender for this list saw her recently she got a Ass on her. She said it was bigger but has lost a bit of weight recently.

Offline LLPunting

Nice find, I reviewed her a while back here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239000.0
edit: find all her reviews here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21287

She's actually from the Dominican Republic, I can only assume why they use different nationalities but maybe somebody else can chime in as to the real reason  :unknown:

Socks are you sure it's the same girl?  The "new" one doesn't look anything like as tasty as the booblicious babe from before, the ass is different as are the tiddies.  Tats may be a recent addition but... :unknown:  Is it the eyes?  Not convinced the face is the same.

Offline LLPunting

Another PAWG

She is defo a contender for this list saw her recently she got a Ass on her. She said it was bigger but has lost a bit of weight recently.

Are you saying she's not like her pics?  They don't indicate a woman blessed with ass (or tits).  The hairy-arsed punter being pegged with a safe carrot has more out back!

Offline Saltnpepper

Are you saying she's not like her pics?  They don't indicate a woman blessed with ass (or tits).  The hairy-arsed punter being pegged with a safe carrot has more out back!

:lol: I don't know who that punter was but yeah she looks very much like her pics, big old ass which has a jiggle factor when smashing.

Offline Saltnpepper

Can't believe I've not put her down, another page

Booty Becky

Offline socksfellan2

Socks are you sure it's the same girl?  The "new" one doesn't look anything like as tasty as the booblicious babe from before, the ass is different as are the tiddies.  Tats may be a recent addition but... :unknown:  Is it the eyes?  Not convinced the face is the same.

It seems the profile has been recycled, at the time of writing it was the same girl. I agree the current photos do not reflect the Andrea I met.

Offline oversexed

:lol: I don't know who that punter was but yeah she looks very much like her pics, big old ass which has a jiggle factor when smashing.

nice.

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Username77

Saw her today. Dont bother guys. Negative. Even for my low standards. I dont ask for much. P&D if anything.
Sorry about your experience, but thanks, was thinking to visit, main pic looked fine, if you will have time, please leave negative, it will be helpfull.

Offline tantric talents

Late to the party but there’s some hot looking girls here.

Offline Global_Punter

Offline enoahballard

fwiw I think it depends on whether she's feeling stressed that particular day. I saw her a few times. before she got crazy stuff done to her butt and lips. she said some absolutely filthy dirty talk which was amazing. I don't think I'd go back again though because I don't like her new look as much. otherwise she'd be a regular.