Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for first time punt.. choice of 2  (Read 1267 times)

ichbingeil

Hello,
difficult choice.

Either this: Angelina - External Link/Members Only
or
Lindsay Love - External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance

Offline bestbefore

For a first time punt I would suggest someone like Kylie Flirt, good comms, good English, very experienced, enjoys sex and friendly.

Have only seen Lindsay Love of your two choices. When I saw her, her English was dreadful - may have improved. Great punt though, but no boobs at all if you are a boob man.

ichbingeil

Offline Sedlmayer

Hello,
difficult choice.

Either this: Angelina - External Link/Members Only
or
Lindsay Love - External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance

You do realise that Angelina offers bareback and includes "unprotected sex" in her "likes" column? And you do realise that if you get feedback from a girl that offers these services many girls on AW will blacklist you, and rightly so.
Just  pointing these things out because you say you're new to this.  :scare:

vogelcrystal

Have only seen Lindsay Love of your two choices. When I saw her, her English was dreadful - may have improved. Great punt though, but no boobs at all if you are a boob man.

She's been on my HL for ages... I'm categorically not a boob man, or rather I'm a very small boob man :)

Did you review her here?  My search fu may be failing me, but I didn't find it.

Offline bestbefore

Did you review her here?  My search fu may be failing me, but I didn't find it.

It was so long ago that I saw her, probably 18 months, before I joined this forum. I really liked her and had a good punt BUT
Sadly she has had a couple of negative reviews here more recently so there are probably better options. Her flat mate Emma Cute is great. Pretty, tall and great body.

Offline BlackWizard

A while back I was SO close to making Lindsay and one of her pals my first 3some but she got some really dodgy reviews here.

The general consensus was she might be a little  :scare: but I'm still really tempted. She might not be to everyone's liking but I think she's good looking.