Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rake off, how it works in cheap hotels  (Read 779 times)

Offline kowalski

Ok chaps, I'm sure you know that for example Travellogge Kingston or Ibis Hounslow is a glorified brothel.But having spoken to some nice ladies in their own language I was told the inside track.For example Bath Rd Ibis, when you call to make a booking you're not talking to the girl but the pimp.Some bookings are by text only because it's a guy.He is coordinaing the punters like a cab controler.He/she have brought the girls ovrr, they actually live in that room and its bang bang after the other.They don't know who is coming through the door only the timeslot that he has texted them.Now wait for this, HE TAKES % 50. Now he's got 2 or 3 working there oe others so he's making a bundle . They're working 11am-03am.for  6 week stint and even though blob they have to flush it out.Now thats one reason to stop using the hotels and go independent. We are all paying too much, that's why they're here. I'm not saying the girls are forced into it but the rake off really pisses me off.

Offline bestbefore

Not only hotels. I remember Stella worked for a woman in some flats near Old Street and was expected to be available to work from 9 am through to 3am the next morning. 1 day off a week only. The woman wasn't based there, just phoned through the bookings to the girls. She also took 50%. I was told she ran two such flats. The poor girl was exhausted. Second time I saw her there she fell asleep on my chest after the deed was done. It was only then she told me what the arrangement was, although I got the impression that this info was not to be passed on to the punter! Luckily she then went independent but now appears to have given up altogether.

It is sometimes quite hard to establish if the girls are independently booking hotels or renting flats or if there is a middle man. Kylie Flirt, Jessie facials seem to book hotels independently but unless you can get an honest answer out of the girl, if they speak enough English, it is sometimes hard to tell if they are being exploited to the tune of 50% and excessive working hours or not.