Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW account requiring email verification  (Read 581 times)

Offline theejaculator

Ok so i go to log into my AW account of some years and it now says it requires email verification..thing is i used a 'fire and forget' email address to set up and cannot for the life of me even remember the address. Has anybody had similar and got round it?

I see there is a way to associate a new email with the account but it requires having the old email address!!!...have i lost the account? Had some positive feedback on there plus a hot list :dash:

Offline Lewis

Try emailing webmaster@adultwork.com and provide as much detail as you can regarding the account you want to access again.

Offline theejaculator

So AW responded pretty quickly and was able to verify with a new email..got access to account back again. All fairly painless so if it happens to you suggest using the account recovery form on AW

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

So AW responded pretty quickly and was able to verify with a new email..got access to account back again. All fairly painless so if it happens to you suggest using the account recovery form on AW

Its good that you've shared this experience. AW has a dominant position in the UK punting scene so its important that they have efficent customer services. A lot of the posts on here about AW are complaints
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline AxC

Weirdly I got this too today, but when I clicked on 'verify email' it sent me an email with a slightly different username. I used it, with my password, and it logged me in to a whole new account with none of my feedback or messages.

Have dropped them a line - I suspect it's a website glitch.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Weirdly I got this too today, but when I clicked on 'verify email' it sent me an email with a slightly different username. I used it, with my password, and it logged me in to a whole new account with none of my feedback or messages.

Have dropped them a line - I suspect it's a website glitch.

Are you sure it was a genuine email from AW?

AFAIR you generally request this if you forgot your password or wish to reset it.

Your account may have been compromised. Re-check it.

Offline AxC

Are you sure it was a genuine email from AW?

AFAIR you generally request this if you forgot your password or wish to reset it.

Your account may have been compromised. Re-check it.

Yes, because I got the message ON the AW site which in turn asked me to request the email.