Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asking to be 1st client of the day  (Read 6891 times)

Online Doc Holliday

Offline sparkus

He's on all fours with his trousers down, arse in the air.

Is there something we don't know about Mr. Askwith?  :unknown: :D

He often tells a story about the time he was disembarking a flight to or from Spain and a fellow passenger leant over and said "Oi, I had my first wank to one of your films."

Apparently Askwith was one of the last choices of actor for the Confessions series as they wanted someone better known and more handsome like Richard O'Sullivan.

Offline sparkus

Cumming Soon.....'The Confessions Of A Punter'

Hidden Image/Members Only

All confessional sexual literature, including the original 'Confessions' books by Timothy Lea (a pseudonym), flows from 'My Secret Life' by Walter.  Which is quite an accurate description.

Offline winkywanky

He often tells a story about the time he was disembarking a flight to or from Spain and a fellow passenger leant over and said "Oi, I had my first wank to one of your films."

Apparently Askwith was one of the last choices of actor for the Confessions series as they wanted someone better known and more handsome like Richard O'Sullivan.

I suspect if O'Sullivan had been offered it (perhaps he was?) he would've turned it down.

One look at the scripts would have told him his 'legit' career would be over  :scare:  :D

Offline sparkus

I suspect if O'Sullivan had been offered it (perhaps he was?) he would've turned it down.

One look at the scripts would have told him his 'legit' career would be over  :scare:  :D

He and others turned the gig down, which is why the producers turned to Askwith.

Though I can't imagine those films without him really.

You say that but a fair few ordinary/mainstream actors dabbled in sex comedies during that era, though the protagonists were always relative unknowns (Barry Evans and Barry Stokes, for instance).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 04:49:35 pm by sparkus »

Offline winkywanky

He and others turned the gig down, which is why the producers turned to Askwith.

Though I can't imagine those films without him really.

You say that but a fair few ordinary/mainstream actors dabbled in sex comedies during that era, though the protagonists were always relative unknowns (Barry Evans and Barry Stokes, for instance).

One well known 'proper' actor was involved in a couple of Askwith's films, his name will come to me in a minute...

Offline winkywanky

...did a lot of voiceover work...ummm....

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

Offline pantywetter

I think I’m always one of the first clients of the day as the vast majority of my punts are at 11am.

I’ve always been a morning person and that’s when most girls seem to start from. 

I’m not squeamish but I think it’s only human nature that you’ll get better service as the first punter of the day.

Offline sparkus

Nicky Henson FFS  :dash:  :P

I think it's more Nicky Henson RIP now.  He was Honey's dad on Eastenders (and Mr Una Stubbs in real life :scare:)

IMDb doesn't show any collaboration with Askwith but he appeared in a few sex comedies in his own right, as you say after that it was just bit parts in Minder and Boon until his career picked up in his autumn years.

Offline oddson1970

was it not tony booth who starred in those films? tony blairs father in law

Offline lamboman

Think it was yes.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Tony Booth did act in each of the Confessions films (Window Cleaner, Pop Performer, Driving Instructor and Holiday Camp) as Robin Askwith/Timmy Lea's beleagured brother in law/foil Sid Noggett.

Offline lamboman

Tony Booth did act in each of the Confessions films (Window Cleaner, Pop Performer, Driving Instructor and Holiday Camp) as Robin Askwith/Timmy Lea's beleagured brother in law/foil Sid Noggett.

Sid Noggett  :D should be an anagram in that.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

I think it's more Nicky Henson RIP now.  He was Honey's dad on Eastenders (and Mr Una Stubbs in real life :scare:)

IMDb doesn't show any collaboration with Askwith but he appeared in a few sex comedies in his own right, as you say after that it was just bit parts in Minder and Boon until his career picked up in his autumn years.

Perhaps they weren't with Askwith then?

I believe he trod the boards a bit too, darling  ;)

Offline Thephoenix

I think I’m always one of the first clients of the day as the vast majority of my punts are at 11am.

I’ve always been a morning person and that’s when most girls seem to start from. 

I’m not squeamish but I think it’s only human nature that you’ll get better service as the first punter of the day.

The only problem is, if I go for an early punt, the poor WG is ruined for the rest of the day. :lol:

Offline Bonker

The very definition of a cuckold!  ;)

I couldn't imagine being in his shoes.
It's not his shoes you would be in.

Offline Home Alone

The only problem is, if I go for an early punt, the poor WG is ruined for the rest of the day. :lol:

You're incorrigible, Thephoenix!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sparkus

Perhaps they weren't with Askwith then?

I believe he trod the boards a bit too, darling  ;)

I had no idea Robin Askwith was on Twitter! External Link/Members Only

Online Colston36

:lol:

I'm loving the concept of the average wg waking up in the morning, thinking of the day ahead of having sex with strange men that she is unlikely to have any attraction for and saying to herself "God I'm feeling horny today".

Quite so.