Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE/Rim recommendations  (Read 1844 times)

Online che_666999

Back in the game for a short period after a very long break.

Looking for a girl that can provide a PSE with rimming.
Happy to look in and around London. Looking to do a couple of meets in the coming week, so trying to keep the budget under £200 p/h.

Looking for solid recommendations, so I make the most of the limited time I have.
Cheers!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is the budget strict or can you go up to £300 ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Online che_666999

Budget can go up, but I have limited period don’t want to waste a load of cash and regret to getting what I want.

HSG sounds, she is on my list

Online che_666999

Is the budget strict or can you go up to £300 ?

Saw you reviews we seem to have similar taste so Suggest away please!

Offline Ivor Hunch

i saw her on an off day (for me) but based on the other reviews Miss Capri would have to be on your list.

Online che_666999

Upping my budget to £300, any suggestions?
Thinking about: External Link/Members Only
Lots of good reviews but I found a lot of maxes girls tend to be full of themselves. Not sure if this one is like this.

Any more recommendations welcome

Offline pepsicolaboy

I’ve noticed, if SP is English and has a particular service ticked but not mentioned in their profile write up specifically -  they may not do it in reality.

It’s worth checking IMO via an enquiry before booking if they do a particular service ticked on their aw likes list,  eg ‘Rimming (giving)’

Won’t out myself, but enquired with an English SP with under 30 positive reviews and profile under 18 months old and ‘Rimming (giving)’ ticked. I asked if she does this service?

She replied she does't do ‘Rimming (giving)’…only receives it  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 07:10:58 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Bartolomeo

Upping my budget to £300, any suggestions?
Thinking about: External Link/Members Only
Lots of good reviews but I found a lot of maxes girls tend to be full of themselves. Not sure if this one is like this.

Any more recommendations welcome

I found her easy to get on with and a nice person, but i'm not into getting rimmed unless it's in a threesome, so haven't done that with her.

These are women i've seen who have been PSE with and also got stuck in with rimming on me:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only