Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bronzebabe info anybody?  (Read 460 times)

Offline PeterPunter14

Hi does anybody have information on this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she's bid on my RB.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think you'll find people more inclined to help you if you had made some sort of useful contributions during your 2 1/2 years of membership instead of just leeching off the site.

Offline PeterPunter14

Well as I have not been punting for those 21/2 years I have no idea what useful info I could have offered.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well as I have not been punting for those 21/2 years I have no idea what useful info I could have offered.
Why join a paid for sex discussion and review site if you weren't paying for sex.  :unknown:

Offline PeterPunter14

Because up to the time I joined I had been. Then things changed. If you look at my login data you'll see I hadn't been active until this month.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Because up to the time I joined I had been. Then things changed. If you look at my login data you'll see I hadn't been active until this month.
What about the times during 2019 and 2020 when you were logged in.   :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sounds like you need to TOFTT then, buddy. Please do report back.

Offline PeterPunter14

Sounds like you need to TOFTT then, buddy. Please do report back.
That's what I'm tempted to do.