Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Jasmine Just 4U?  (Read 1472 times)

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seems to have been around for a while, with reasonable AW reviews..

has anyone seen her?

Offline bestbefore

She's had a handful of reviews and comments.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13742
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12654
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13396

Thanks, a great help. When I searched I didn't come up with anything - I used 4 instead of for!
She sounds like a no-no from the reviews! Good, one less on the HL.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:56:11 am by bestbefore »

richard1971

Don't do it..... I've seen her and she was pretty bad, shower was broke which is never a good sign...saggy tits...smokey breath, not really anything positive going on

Sadgit

Don't do it..... I've seen her and she was pretty bad, shower was broke which is never a good sign...saggy tits...smokey breath, not really anything positive going on

Wow...thanks I was considering her.

Jason

Jasmine has changed place since the above reviews. Also she was away from UK from late September 2013 until late January 2014 (I remember her profile showing she is on holidays).
Her tits are as per her pictures. I stand by my review about her. The main negative points about her are the “conveyor belt” with possible hygiene implications and the no French kissing with tongue. With her "new" location the negatives I mentioned about her place are not applicable anymore.

richard1971

Still much better out there for the rates which makes her a no no

Bratpack

When I searched I didn't come up with anything - I used 4 instead of for!

I find I get better success when searching for the profile number as opposed to the profile name since those can change very frequently. It also helps when people update old reviews with new links.