Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 5th April  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Steve2

abdul

Should really be MILF of the day with big boobies

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't believe looking at her rates, definitely milf of the day.  ;)

vt

Hmm...a bit over my target age range, but I love the dark hair/green eyes look that a lot of EE ladies have.

She's got a twinkle in her eyes and a coy smile too...always a good omen! Great rate...worth a look...cheers Steve!   :hi:

Offline Ghost

she looks familiar, did she have another profile before?

Offline Steve2

jimbobwood

I've seen this one in person, what a miserable bitch! She is in Rayners Lane with a bunch of other average Hungarian girls. Wouldn't recommend, even though she is £60. She created a new profile because her other profile had hidden feedback.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I've seen this one in person, what a miserable bitch! She is in Rayners Lane with a bunch of other average Hungarian girls. Wouldn't recommend, even though she is £60. She created a new profile because her other profile had hidden feedback.

how about a proper report? I was about to put her on my hotlist so the true story will help, THANKS

jimbobwood

how about a proper report? I was about to put her on my hotlist so the true story will help, THANKS

Well I booked to see someone else, but this girl couldn't speak very good english and couldn't understand what I was saying. Katy came in and I spoke to her and didn't like her attitude. All this cum once bollocks and only a massage after you come and I walked. She might be a good punt, who knows?! Just going by gut instinct.

jimbobwood

Just seen this new one, red hot tip!

haili hot - External Link/Members Only

I'm 99% sure this girl is Nikkii who use to work in North Harrow. Very good punt, excellent DFK, slim girl and very attentive.

Here's a review of her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15618.0
A topic about skinny girls: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17596.0

Offline boomting_

It's definitely NOT Nikki who used to/still does work in harrow.

Nikki is way way slimmer and I've seen her in person.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:55:34 am by boomting_ »

Offline Jimmyredcab

No surprise there, another £60 an hour lowlife -------------- pick of the day my arse.     :dash: :dash:

Offline Steve2

Thanks mate. You probably saved a few guys some money

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

No surprise there, another £60 an hour lowlife -------------- pick of the day my arse.     :dash: :dash:

You know my "Pick of the days" are shit Jimbo

Simple answer. Don't read them

jimbobwood

It's definitely NOT Nikki who used to/still does work in harrow.

Nikki is way way slimmer and I've seen her in person.

Still works Harrow! Where in Harrow does she work? Any links?

Offline Jimmyredcab

You know my "Pick of the days" are shit Jimbo

Simple answer. Don't read them

Excellent advice --------------- but it's like when you see a car crash, you just have to look.    :hi:

Offline Ghost

she offers cum in her body which i pressume is bareback :(

Offline Steve2

Maybe the in should have been an on

andrei

Excellent advice --------------- but it's like when you see a car crash, you just have to look.    :hi:

yeah but you see a car crash, look and then drive up to the wreckage and tell the driver "car looks in prety poor shape mate, you've had an accident"

Jason

First, where does she say this? And anyway I am sure that was she really means is Cum ON Body (COB) i.e. you cum either on her abdomen or breast.

abdul

Hey bro she didn't say you can cum in her vigina.