Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy, HoD  (Read 1356 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6338761) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Crockers

External Link/Members Only

When: Recentlyish.  £130, 1hr, usual vanilla Girlfriend services.

Thought I'd spread my wings and try HoD.

Pre-match ambience: Abso fucking perfect. Found a nice street pub in Victoria and just chilled in the sun listening to some Chelsea Hoolies on the table next to me talking about the good old days when they had some good old pub riots in the locals around here. And all over Europe. I just about restrained myself from joining in their convo as they started to talk about modern day boxers and MMA. I liked them. I just drank my Guiness and chilled.

The venue: Nice. Nice Madam. Nice shower.

The Match: Nice girl. Just what I was expecting. British GND, nice bod, down to earth, friendly, nice thick black hair. Just nice, just like a girlfriend back in the school days.

Kinda girl you would snog on the sofa when you took her back home to hers when her parents finally decided to go to sleep. Same kind of snogging.

Pussy was sweet when licked but she was very sensitive and we had to fight against her thighs occasionally. She was willing but was very sensitive. The way I am sometimes on my knob after a heavy cum. She lay back at times and just succumbed to the tongue. I licked her urethra but no idea if she pissed herself or not. I can never tell, but she got very wet.

Blow job was good, full depth, very deep, wet, warm and no teeth.

Then CG, holding her right and tight. Then sweaty mish. Kissing throughout.

Came after about 50 mins with a mix of HJ and BK.

I enjoyed it. However, there was still a feeling of it all being s bit conveyor belt about it all. She really made an effort but I got the impression that she was always thinking about the next client. And the one after that. And the one after that.

My regs draw me into their world so I am lost.  This is a harsh criticism though  as that is a hard skill to attain. And there always needs to be a certain 'snap' to make that sexual rapport kick off.

I don't know if I can see her again to get that really dirty  no holds barred GFE that I personally want.

Great girl if you want a nice young girl with regular sex in a house. She is VFM. But I want regulars who provide a more tailored, passionate, relaxed, dirtier service with more vigour.

We may have clicked more except she was thinking next punter.

HoD services in providing appt, welcome, shower, confidentiality were spot on mind.

If I didn't already have other regs who give me the dirty rough girlfriend experience I would see her again to see if she can give more. It is hard to relax though,  I think, in a house.

Oh, yes - she is a really  nice girl.

Post match analysis: Nice 2-0 victory in League 1. Which is where real football is at. None of that Premiership shite. (Yes, I support a League One side.) Lols.

So there you are.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:29:26 pm by Crockers »

Offline Young_gent14

Brilliant mate… :lol: have always been trying to get a good enough date in to try HoD!