Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal, Olina, Marylebone  (Read 2394 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821766) (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RobinBrod

What a palava!I had booked Mermaid from Diva about 10 days before, and was very excited about seeing her. I had managed to get tickets to the cricket and so booked her for 6.00 pm for 2 hours. All confirmed the day before. Forecast was poor, but I thought it cannot rain all day - how wrong can you be! Sat at the back of the stand as the rain sheeted down. No way am I staying there all day and waiting for 6.00 pm. Texted Diva to ask if Mermaid was available at 1.00 for the same 2 hours. No - only for 1 hour. In retrospect I should have taken that 1 hour slot. Plan B was Maxes, but none of the ones I wanted (Chloe or Laura) were available. Plan C was Olina. I wanted either Nicky or Anna who have had such good reports here, but ended with Crystal for 2 hours - £280.

Excellent communications from Olina, easy to find the flat and very good directions from them. Rang the bell at 12.45 and went upstairs and the door was just ajar and Crystal was hiding behind the door.

The Girl. Small petite Thai, probably about 5'4", nice tits (enhanced, but well done and not over large), nice tan and tight bum. Long dark hair. She speaks reasonable English, but doesn't always understand what you say; nor did I always grasp what she said.

The Flat. 2nd floor flat, which she shares with another SP, not with Olina, whom I didn't meet, but was, when I left, 'entertaining' a client. Big bedroom, which is obviously where she lives, not just works. Large bed. A couple of mirrors, but not well placed. Bathroom is opposite bedroom, and has a small shower. Not really room for 2 in it, but she scrubbed me down and washed everywhere, before drying me off. Clean towell.

The Action. Welcomed in money handed over and she took me for a shower. Back to the bed and initial kisses were lips only, gradually got more DFK, but never wholeheartedly, controlled how deeply I went by moving her mouth. Nipples were obviously sensitive as whenever I touched them she moved my hand to the whole tit. OWO performed with pleasure as well as good rimming - got me to turn over onto my knees for the latter. Then RO and she appeared to enjoy it, but possibly good acting. Rubbered up, CG and then doggy. Enthusiastic participation and then anal. She appeared to cum around the time I did. Used quite a lot of lube and I went in easily, but it was a good squeeze. After we finished there was quite a lot of wiping (to remove excess lube as well as sweat) and then some cuddle, but mainly with her back to me and my arm round her, as we recovered.
She offered me a massage and I have to say she is good at it - shoulders, back, bum, legs, calves, toes, and then again on my front, leading to a 2nd round, which included CG, mish, doggy and eventually HJ with my fingers in her bum. It was notable that she doesn't like her pussy fingered - tongue acceptable - but a finger in the bum is OK. I'm sure there's a logic there somewhere! I then gave her a bit of a massage, and ended with a finger where the sun don't shine, which she seemed to enjoy. Tried for a 3rd round, but while the flesh was willing, I wasn't going to come a 3rd time.

My overall impression was that this was by and large a mechanical operation for her. There was no real connection, and while Crystal is a nice girl, and has a good body I am not certain that she actually came. She has good dirty talk and says all the right things, but it all seemed to me to be a bit of an act. In retrospect I suspect I should have opted for Mermaid for 1 hour, but who knows?

Would I repeat? Probably not. Olina is highly efficient, the girl did exactly what it said on the tin, but I left feeling slightly disappointed, whereas in many of my recent encounters - Grace from Allure, Natalie Love - I've left on something of a high, with a real smile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hogcatcher

I agree with you on this. I met Crystal and had a very similar experience. She doesn’t really offer DFK or CIM. Her English is limited and she sometimes struggles to understand or doesn’t want to understand what you’re saying. Overall she’s a cute girl. Petite and pretty good at OWO. Her massage was great but I did have lower back pain when I woke up the next morning!  :thumbsdown:
I will write a proper review when I get the chance.