Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Escada - Hucknall  (Read 4049 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Had a great time, this woman is very playful and naughty.

DFK, OWO, RO/69, protected sex, COB

Had a grand old time with Jennifer, wasn't quite expecting the wild time that I had. Being a very vanilla guy, I don't usually stray far from my comfort zone. I think Jennifer would have pushed that if I had wanted. I think she enjoys the tease and dom bookings, but happy to do GFE after I told her I wanted that.

Comms were great, booked easily when my plan A fell through. Been wanting to see her for a while, mainly due to her amazing body in her pics. I wasn't let down in the flesh, she is perfection. Very pretty and very FAF, proper MILF. Her body is to die for.

So after some warm up chat, we get in the bedroom and she asks what I like and want. After that it was pretty much a blur. I think she is very good and keeping to time without checking it. Her pussy tasted great, very sweet. Her kissing was good, if a little erratic. Could have done with more focus on it, but she seems to flit about, which adds to the frantic pace.

I had read there was issues getting her to do the agreed services, but I had all the above. Had to ask for the RO, but she was very obliging. Dirty talk was good, though it did come across as trying to get me to come, rather than natural filth. Came all over her breasts while she played with herself.

Had a great time with absolute stunner of a woman.

Offline kingkong69

£80 for 3o mims is quite expensive really?.

Offline chipsdigme

Yes but they mostly seem to be heading that way. If it’s good service seems the going rate.

Offline NervousJ

£80 definately seems to be the half hour rate these days.

Offline HailWood

Nice one, Chips. I’m glad your back up plan worked out so well.

Offline chipsdigme

Nice one, Chips. I’m glad your back up plan worked out so well.

Still looking forward to that plan A at some point down the line. They say she is worth waiting for. :)

Offline HailWood

Still looking forward to that plan A at some point down the line. They say she is worth waiting for. :)

I certainly think so  :thumbsup:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Great review, fit girl, I’m not a big spender if I can get away with it  :lol: but would agree £80 is reasonable for a good service

Offline monkeybucket

I'm sure she used to be someone else. Miss JJ worked out of a flat near the marina

Offline John the Sextist

It is Miss JJ isnt it

Leech!!  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Nearly 4 years as a member and not one review and then the brazen nerve to hijack onto a thread that's fuck all to do with you.

Crawl back, punt and review or just fuck off.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline michael.fannymore

Ermm, How am I hijacking the thread???
And I do try to contribute when I do post so unsure how thats leaching  :unknown:

Offline NickyBobby

I thought it was a useful contribution in case some of her old regs weren’t aware of her new profile  :hi:

Offline HailWood

I'm sure she used to be someone else. Miss JJ worked out of a flat near the marina
Ahhhhhh, was this about 10years ago MB?

Offline snapontool

Leech!!  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Nearly 4 years as a member and not one review and then the brazen nerve to hijack onto a thread that's fuck all to do with you.

Crawl back, punt and review or just fuck off.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Who gives a shit what you think you ignoramus ?

Offline John the Sextist

Who gives a shit what you think you ignoramus ?

Oh dear, must have it a nerve!!

It's all about contribution and credibility, both of which you fail on.

Doesn't matter what your opinion is, opinions of you on this site by members who contribute reviews stand for much more, you nob!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline snapontool

Oh dear, must have it a nerve!!

It's all about contribution and credibility, both of which you fail on.

Doesn't matter what your opinion is, opinions of you on this site by members who contribute reviews stand for much more, you nob!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Your comment just about sums you up, arrogant & obnoxious, you ought to be barred.

Offline John the Sextist

Your comment just about sums you up, arrogant & obnoxious, you ought to be barred.

Date Registered: October 04, 2016, 06:42:04 pmLast Active: Past 24 hours

The information above say's everything we need to know about you, you lurk and leech along contributing absolutely fuck all worth any regard.

You'll gain credibility when you leave a review but as you havn't in the last 2.5 years or more I doubt you will going forward, so keep your worthless opinions to yourself, cos that's what they are worthless.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It is Miss JJ isnt it

Yes, she called herself MissJJ and MistressJJ in the past.

Offline snapontool

Date Registered: October 04, 2016, 06:42:04 pmLast Active: Past 24 hours

The information above say's everything we need to know about you, you lurk and leech along contributing absolutely fuck all worth any regard.

You'll gain credibility when you leave a review but as you havn't in the last 2.5 years or more I doubt you will going forward, so keep your worthless opinions to yourself, cos that's what they are worthless.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :bomb: :bomb:

Silly girl.....
It would help if you just spell correctly !