Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT JADEPARTY SLOUGH - one of my worst ever punts  (Read 1010 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7616569) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline SZR1989

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location Flats just past the station on Stoke Road

Comms: Text and call

Review:

Long story short I went home after being screwed around from a Plan B punt, got home and just had the cash in my pocket. Went for a shit and was just frustrated at the fail of the earlier attempt, and noticed I was on my last roll of toilet paper, so decided to head to tesco. Pulled my trousers up and then noticed I still had the cash i had taken out for the other failed punt, and I was still horny so foolishly decided to see what was about on AW. Found Jade's profile called up and then continued the convo on text. Confirmed all services including OWO, RO etc. So headed out, been to these flats before and was given the flat number and tried to get in but door was locked and she wasnt answering the buzzer, thinking it was another failed punt of the day started to walk away when text went off to say door was opened. Got in, behind the major door and she was dressed casually, no effect whatsoever with red eyes and attitude. The place was clean but stunk of weed. Anyway got in and foolishly handed over the money without confirming services. Jumped in the shower and came back and she started to strip and pulled a condom out, i said owo and she said she doesn't do that. FML, fine then proceeded to give me one of the shittest BJs I've ever hard. Got me hard enough then we went into CG, she was there for about 2 seconds before she wanted to switch to doggy and this point i was losing wood. She assumed the position and then i was hit with a horrible smell, and so couldn't keep hard. She was getting frustrated that i wasnt cumming quick enough and i said she suck me off more instead she just wanked me into the condom. What a waste of 100 quid and in this economy. Anyway went to have a second shower and noticed she had a full loo roll, and remembered i forgot to go to tesco. Shit! Anyway thought fuck it, i've paid for services i didnt get, so so i took the loo roll and left. I'm done with latin WGs now, and probably going to take a break now. Been on a shit run.

Postives
Nice body
Free toilet roll

Negatives
Place smelt of weed
She was high
Stinky minge
Refused services agreed on text
Shit attitude
Kept waiting
HJ was weak
OW was one of the worst I've ever had

Booked: £100 30mins

Activities: Weak OW, shitty HJ, 2 secs of CG and Doggy

Would I see again? No

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SZR1989

Good representation of her, she has a nice body. Shame about everything else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline berksboy

How good was her loo roll ? Worth the £100 ?

Offline SZR1989

How good was her loo roll ? Worth the £100 ?

Sadly no but it did the job, which is more than I can say for her.

Offline funlovingguy

great value for money 100 quids for 1 roll