Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The only Romanian girls ???- Finally here !!!  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Equilibrium

So, out of all the negative and unreliable Romanian w/g's out there that give the punters the worst time possible. Finally there are some good ones.

These three are really hitting it up there with loads of positive reviews and giving punters out there experiences that make them want to come back.

Zasha Zasha - External Link/Members Only , (The most recent one)

Hot Raisa - External Link/Members Only ,

SexyMimi18 - External Link/Members Only ,

They all seem to be working from the same location (Greenford, UB6) , providing the same services and are all young. They have a lot of positive reviews on here and make the punters want to come again and again.

The reason for me posting this thread is because I have noticed that all the punters warn you against Romanians and I myself have had some of the worst times with Romanian w/g's. So in my knowledge, these three are some of the only Romanians proved to provide a mind blowing service in west London.

So, are these the only ones, or are there plenty more Romanian w/g's who have also provided great services to clients?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:22:58 pm by Equilibrium »

tonysoprano

I wouldn't say all Romanians are shit. In fact there are some outstanding Romanian girls..very attractive and very sexy.

It's just there is a considerable number of con-merchants. Disproportionately so in London which seems to be flooded with shit Romanian skanks. Finding the good ones is the proverbial needle in the haystack job.

Offline flybynightpm

Agree about SexyMimi18 but please do not go anywhere near her flatmate  Tiffany (External Link/Members Only) or PreciousBabe downstairs.. (External Link/Members Only) .. soulless fucks..

Offline Equilibrium

@flybynightpm - Thanks for the heads up :drinks:

Oberyn1

can i ask, are these Romanian wg's here legally and are they seriously being trafficked? I am confused as nearly everywhere i look on AW there is a handful of Romanians. Also, where is this place in Romania that they're being trafficked from, because i have to visit as they're nearly all hot as fuck. I mean, holy shit those pimps certainly know where to look lol.

LL

can i ask, are these Romanian wg's here legally and are they seriously being trafficked? I am confused as nearly everywhere i look on AW there is a handful of Romanians. Also, where is this place in Romania that they're being trafficked from, because i have to visit as they're nearly all hot as fuck. I mean, holy shit those pimps certainly know where to look lol.
What do you mean are they here legally? You know that Romania is an EU member state and that all EU citizens have freedom of movement with EU, right?

Secondly, the three listed by the OP are not trafficked. Well I met two of them and were both very happy and gave a good service. Trafficking does exist but I haven't read any evidence to suggest that Romanian WGs are more likely to be trafficked than other foreign girls.

Finally, you've not travelled much by the sound of it. In other parts of the world, particular Eastern Europe women are slimmer than they are here, generally. They look after themselves and don't have the money to gorge themselves with junk food nor spend every weekend binge drinking. In my opinion Eastern European women are on the whole more attractive that women from my native homeland of Blighty. However this is my own opinion and also I accept that part of the attraction for me is that they have a different look to British women so it's a novelty to me. They're definitely in better shape though, and that's the most important thing that attracts me to someone.

Offline PLeisure

In other parts of the world, particular Eastern Europe women are slimmer than they are here, generally. They look after themselves and don't have the money to gorge themselves with junk food nor spend every weekend binge drinking. In my opinion Eastern European women are on the whole more attractive that women from my native homeland of Blighty. However this is my own opinion and also I accept that part of the attraction for me is that they have a different look to British women so it's a novelty to me. They're definitely in better shape though, and that's the most important thing that attracts me to someone.

Inclined to agree... a large part of that is down to the British diet, which often produces the pear-shaped bottom end that English girls are renowned for. The Antipodeans have a phrase, "the Heathrow injection" - that refers to the weight they quickly put on soon after passing through Passport Control. Back home they enjoy a healthy outdoor lifestyle, remember.
Orientals also have a faster metabolism that extends well into their late 20s/ early 30s which can explain how they look younger and remain slimmer. My personal tastes tend towards these more slender body types. Everyone has their personal preference, of course  :coolgirl:

spkmstr48

Inclined to agree... a large part of that is down to the British diet, which often produces the pear-shaped bottom end that English girls are renowned for. The Antipodeans have a phrase, "the Heathrow injection" - that refers to the weight they quickly put on soon after passing through Passport Control. Back home they enjoy a healthy outdoor lifestyle, remember.
Orientals also have a faster metabolism that extends well into their late 20s/ early 30s which can explain how they look younger and remain slimmer. My personal tastes tend towards these more slender body types. Everyone has their personal preference, of course  :coolgirl:

First time I was in Eastern Europe I lost weight despite eating same or more than at home.

Our food it utter site. I blame the additives.

localbc

I met with Zasha earlier this summer despite her reviews being hidden. The original review on here back in April gave me the courage to go for it.
I met her at Horsenden Lane at the time, although she has since moved to Northolt.

I really liked Zasha despite her being relucant with roleplay (her english wasn't great back then) and she is stunning which always helps.

The first couple times she always wore whatever I asked her and by the 3rd one she had even slowly started getting into roleplay but unfortunately, on my last visit in August (4th visit) she hardly made an effort and it felt really rushed so I admit I haven't been back. I am tempted but was just annoyed at her attitude that particular day. I felt like because she is busier she thought she could just get me finished up quickly.

Still she is a stunner and overall a good punt. The only thing I didn't like is the fact she takes out these wipes and cleans you up before putting a condom on. It just ruins the flow and makes me feel like I am in the clinic.

FlyingBreadMan

I have reviewed a few positively - nicole22 is one which so many have been taken by.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Don't forget Blondy Ella for a true GFE, touring around the country at the moment.

Offline Kaluuu276

So, out of all the negative and unreliable Romanian w/g's out there that give the punters the worst time possible. Finally there are some good ones.

These three are really hitting it up there with loads of positive reviews and giving punters out there experiences that make them want to come back.

All the above charging for extras for all sorts at ridiculous amounts.

Nothing great about them unless you pay high fees , then they get more into the services.

They all seem to be working from the same location (Greenford, UB6) , providing the same services and are all young. They have a lot of positive reviews on here and make the punters want to come again and again.

The reason for me posting this thread is because I have noticed that all the punters warn you against Romanians and I myself have had some of the worst times with Romanian w/g's. So in my knowledge, these three are some of the only Romanians proved to provide a mind blowing service in west London.

So, are these the only ones, or are there plenty more Romanian w/g's who have also provided great services to clients?

Offline Kaluuu276

All the above charging for extras for all sorts at ridiculous amounts.

Nothing great about them unless you pay high fees , then they get more into the services.

Offline Nagilum

Interesting, I will go over and give all three a seeing to  :hi:

Offline NIK

Yes, I have never subscribed to Jimmy's theory that ALL Romanians are shit - in my experience you get shit prossies of all nationalities.
However undoubtedly a lot ARE shit and untrustworthy.