Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving early & it's your fault  (Read 1166 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

Anyone else done this? The other day I was with a girl who is not a clockwatcher & has no phone or clock in the room when she is with a punter. I was sure we had gone over time so I ended it & left. It was only when I got outside I realised I had left 15 minutes early  :dash:

Offline rovingman

Why did you feel time was up??? You may well have been bored....?

I'll stay till I feel bored and leave....even if it's 30 minutes early.... or let her politely chuck me out :-)

Offline YorkshireLad

Why did you feel time was up??? You may well have been bored....?

I'll stay till I feel bored and leave....even if it's 30 minutes early.... or let her politely chuck me out :-)

I'm usually good at keeping track of time, not sure why it happened to be honest. I don't like leaving early..even if I can't cum again I like a kiss & cuddle & a chat.

Offline Home Alone

I never take my watch off my wrist - if I have a shower, I always put it back on.  A surreptitious glance at it from time to time makes sure I can't either be short-charged or accused of trying to over-run my time.

Offline purple_t

I never take my watch off my wrist - if I have a shower, I always put it back on.  A surreptitious glance at it from time to time makes sure I can't either be short-charged or accused of trying to over-run my time.

This is definitely a good idea! I've started doing the same... a cheap watch, mind!

Offline TomR

One of the first things that I used to do when I went for FS appointments was to look for clocks
in both lounge and bedroom. To be fair the in-call agencies that I used to use were very good this
way and there were clocks everywhere. This meant that I always kept one eye on the time to ensure
that I never left early. The indies sadly weren't quite so good and it did become a problem sometimes.
However, when I did go early it usually meant that things weren't going so well so I wan't totally disappointed.

Offline iwtc

I've left early once, becuase I was done with the girl and didn't want to stay longer.  Most of the time at least for me, the session comes to a natural and mutual ending.

Offline Marmalade

Anyone else done this? The other day I was with a girl who is not a clockwatcher & has no phone or clock in the room when she is with a punter. I was sure we had gone over time so I ended it & left. It was only when I got outside I realised I had left 15 minutes early  :dash:

Sounds like a kickself moment!

The first time I used an AW prossie I rushed in case she was going to demand extra if I had a shower afterwards.

Offline Thechaser

I'm usually good at keeping track of time, not sure why it happened to be honest. I don't like leaving early..even if I can't cum again I like a kiss & cuddle & a chat.

I'm opposite! If I know there isn't time (or willingness from the WG) for a second pop or it's been a shit punt, I can't wait to leave. I also always have the urge to leave once my balls have been emptied which I guess is to do with the release of testosterone or something. However, I convince myself to stay if I have time left for another pop or the punt is top draw. For this reason, I've never done more than a 30 min booking.

Offline Moresomes

Always wear my watch throughout. Ample opportunities during 69 and doggy for a occasional sneaky glance at the time.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The standard text reads that clients are paying for the time and no the service. I never look at my watch in a session. I take it off as it gets in the way and scratches.

If I had a good time I usually have filled up the allowance but leaving early if fully satisfied is not a problem, for me it is the fun not the minutes. And at 75 I rarely cum fast even if there is a (rare) romcom attempt to make me.