Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I feel guilty and sorry for other girls when choosing a girl in a sauna  (Read 4820 times)

embaira

guys plz help me with this little problem? I do not really mean to hurt these girls but whenever I have to choose 1 out of 5 I feel really bad for the rest of them? Do they really care or am worrying too much about it? I imagine what  they think of themselves at that moment like a fucking lifeless object. Anyone else got problem with it?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

stillpunting

Do they care? Of course they do. If you don't pick them they get no money. Pick what is best for you. It's your punt.

sp

getonit

They think thank god I didn't have to shag THAT , then carry on playing on their I-phones.  I hope that puts your mind more at rest.

Offline CheeseBoard

Choose all 5 and you won't feel bad anymore.

Offline fairfield

Ember, i sympathize bcs i find the same "problem" in parlours, which may be why i prefer indies. Still the parlour wgs must accept their cattle market scenario and know a punter can only choose one of them - so don't see how you can actually "hurt" the unselected. And any slight "guilt" quickly fades as your John Thomas takes over and focuses on getting the best from your chosen one.
Be very afraid if the boot is ever on the other foot. One parlour had the wgs choose who was punting with me. They picked the munter of the pack. Wasn't brave enough to refuse in front of the assembled cast. But when heading to the bedroom with my 'darling,' i reversed direction and fled the building. Could never return to that parlour.
So my advice is - try to take any guilt on the chin, and console yourself with the thought that it is YOU that has the luxury of choosing.   

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:42:07 am by fairfield »

embaira

Ember, i sympathize bcs i find the same "problem" in parlours, which may be why i prefer indies. Still the parlour wgs must accept their cattle market scenario and know a punter can only choose one of them - so don't see how you can actually "hurt" the unselected. And any slight "guilt" quickly fades as your John Thomas takes over and focuses on getting the best from your chosen one.
Be very afraid if the boot is ever on the other foot. One parlour had the wgs choose who was punting with me. They picked the munter of the pack. Wasn't brave enough to refuse in front of the assembled cast. But when heading to the bedroom with my 'darling,' i reversed direction and fled the building. Could never return to that parlour.
So my advice is - try to take any guilt on the chin, and console yourself with the thought that it is YOU that has the luxury of choosing.   

I might just choose as fast as possible without looking too much around next time. I feel like I am killing their self-esteem which is probably low already from the shit they have to do at work. Thank you.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I think you're over thinking this. In parlours, it's almost like a taxi rank. There will be another punter along in a few minutes.

Offline Hertsgent

I might just choose as fast as possible without looking too much around next time. I feel like I am killing their self-esteem which is probably low already from the shit they have to do at work. Thank you.

Not sure you're cut out for this, remember you're supposed to be enjoying yourself in this pricey hobby.

Do it with humour - as others have mentioned the WGs don't give a shit in the selection process and they might be as delighted at not being selected as being selected

Online Jonestown

A parlour / spa where you get to chose from a line up is a bit of a punters dream, so maybe you could identify where abouts you go to experience these bad feelings ?

Offline catweazle

Never had the bad feelings described here but see where theOP is coming from. Used to have a regular at a parlour and would sometimes have to wait for her. I would be sat in the lounge with the "other" girl.

Once this other girl offered me a cut price to have her instead of waiting, as she hadn't seen a client all day (it was now gone 7pm)

Online Jonestown

Once this other girl offered me a cut price to have her instead of waiting, as she hadn't seen a client all day (it was now gone 7pm)

Sounds like a typical hookers hard luck story, she was almost certainly lying, anyway nabbing another girls regular is a no no isn't it ?

Offline cueball

I feel like I am killing their self-esteem which is probably low already from the shit they have to do at work.

They could always get a job at asda to boost their self esteem  :dash:

Offline catweazle

Sounds like a typical hookers hard luck story, she was almost certainly lying, anyway nabbing another girls regular is a no no isn't it ?

Id agree its a no no. I didn't take her up on the offer anyway.

will-ow

if you feel guilty,  book  a girl.... dont  go to  sauna

mrhappypants

guys plz help me with this little problem? I do not really mean to hurt these girls but whenever I have to choose 1 out of 5 I feel really bad for the rest of them? Do they really care or am worrying too much about it? I imagine what  they think of themselves at that moment like a fucking lifeless object. Anyone else got problem with it?

embaira plz help me with this little problem?  I really don't give a fuck about the sensibilities of parasitic cunts who come on the board posting stupid fucking questions rather than contributing reviews.  When I write deliberately insulting, rude responses do they really care or am I worrying too much about it?  I imagine what they think of themselves at that moment, like a stupid, redundant toss pot who sits at their computer writing wank thread questions rather than having the balls to go out and punt.  Anyone else got a problem with it?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:49:28 am by mrhappypants »

Offline fairfield

embaira plz help me with this little problem?  I really don't give a fuck......
oooh errr,... guess any rejected wgs better not coming crying on your shoulder then.
Have to admit only been to a parlour 4 times, but each time there's always been one absolute howler among the line up. Even the hardest heart would feel sorry for that poor deluded fool. She's never gonna get a tug. I reckon the owners/madams only keep them round to make the mediocre other girls look so much better.
Still when i got lumbered with the howler meself - wasn't sympathy on my mind, only fucking escape!   

Offline Marmalade

If it makes you feel better throw them some crap like "I'd love to take you all but sadly I can only manage one at a time".

I wouldn't say they don't care. They care about money and their ego's pecking order. I've always said, you don't owe a prossies 'respect' you owe her politeness.

Offline Thechaser

What's worse than any feeling of guilt is the feeling you have when, having picked the best of the bunch and finished your business, you walk into the main room (on the way out) and find a fucking stunner sat there.  :dash:  :dash:

Maybe good things do come to those who wait however, I simply cannot wait to get balls deep

Smudgey

embaira plz help me with this little problem?  I really don't give a fuck about the sensibilities of parasitic cunts who come on the board posting stupid fucking questions rather than contributing reviews.  When I write deliberately insulting, rude responses do they really care or am I worrying too much about it?  I imagine what they think of themselves at that moment, like a stupid, redundant toss pot who sits at their computer writing wank thread questions rather than having the balls to go out and punt.  Anyone else got a problem with it?

Mummy.....I remember you telling me about a pot and a kettle.

I wish you'd told me about the Internet soldiers....

*yawnnnnnn*  :kiss:

Offline MilleMiglia

Assuming the OP is genuine: you really need to harden up, because you will be taken advantage of in every walk of life. If not, then whatever abuse was forthcoming from the other guys +1.

Offline Marmalade

Assuming the OP is genuine: you really need to harden up, because you will be taken advantage of in every walk of life. If not, then whatever abuse was forthcoming from the other guys +1.
Yeah but sometimes we give a troll OP rope in case the answer helps genuine newbie punters.

embaira

not a troll post. I already made a review of yesterday's punt. I have never felt this way in all my punts until this last one. No idea why. But this last time there was more tension between two or three girls while I was looking around. I am assuming they care more about being picked because they kind of compete with each other?

embaira

If it makes you feel better throw them some crap like "I'd love to take you all but sadly I can only manage one at a time".

I wouldn't say they don't care. They care about money and their ego's pecking order. I've always said, you don't owe a prossies 'respect' you owe her politeness.

you are probably right

Offline Marmalade

not a troll post. I already made a review of yesterday's punt. I have never felt this way in all my punts until this last one. No idea why. But this last time there was more tension between two or three girls while I was looking around. I am assuming they care more about being picked because they kind of compete with each other?

you are probably right

Fair enough, and thank you (you review hasn't shown up on your avatar yet).

I'm pleased if the answer is helpful. (My reasoning here is that that is the main point, and works whether the OP is genuine or not. The challenge was maybe wrong, in which case my bad, but you need a bit of thick skin anyway on here so don't worry about it and keep posting.)

Some prossies are very competitive. My personal opinion is that that applies to LSS much more than some of the other saunas. Not only from observation, but from reports of girls who have worked there. Firstly, there are many crap prossies there as well as good ones, so the crap ones feel it is 'unfair' (but their bitchiness is directed against other prossies, not punters). If you find a good one I have found it is worth noting her name, phoning in advance to see if she is available, and then booking a time slot. If you see a gorgeous one you fancy when you get there you can do two things: have a word with the desk and say you have changed your mind (I"ve done it but only in extreme cases), or simply go and have a coffee in the room *after* the massage with your booking and ask casually who 'that' one was so you can book her next time. (They rattle off the names so quickly it's hard to remember who is who when the mind is focussed on the more immediate business of fucking lustfully!)

I'm always polite (polite is not the same as respect, polite is an external manifestation in line with good manners; respect is based on something more substantial which, in the case of prossies, is generally either unknown or no more than one has the right to expect of any decent citizen). Some other throwaways

/pretend to do an eenie-meenie minie mo
/ask as if asking at random, by looking round, shaking your head then saying the name of chosen prossie, "Jasmine [why do they all have ridiculous names?], Jasmine, would you care to show me downstairs?" as if you are going to inspect the plumbing. She'll jump up delightedly of course.
/something horribly smarmy (I don't use this but who cares) "You all look so lovely I shall have to come back and book each of you. but to start with, let's say, Jasmin." (smile)
/"Lovely meeting you all [even if some couldn't pronounce 'hello' in English], thank you ladies [smile nicely at the whole bunch of EE rejects], Jasmin, would you like to..."

The point is, many people go in there, squeeze into the corner of a chair, pretend no-one is looking at them, and when they pick someone pretend as if no-one else is there. That feels awkward. Nowt wrong with a smile IMHO, a how are you doing, an acknowledgement of their existence, even if they are all just prossies.

JV547845

There's a flat where you can choose between two.  i've always liked that you can get a read on the girls first, to try and work out how up for it they are, and avoid girls who reluctant.  If both of them look good, they do duos.  With 4 or 5 if I saw more than two I liked I'd just go back later.

Offline chrishornx

if you really feel that guilty either get over it and 'get on with it 'or simply turn the tables and ask the girls to decide which one gets you....but be prepared to feel like a 'fucking lifeless object' if they all say no  :wackogirl: :yahoo:

embaira

I am going back again sometime this month or maybe in Jan. Girls in Lss are stunning and facilities are ok.  I just hope I won't experience this feeling again. It kind of killed part of my punting experience. Now just I try to get over it. It is part of their job I guess.

I didn't plan on going to Lss but I've been reading posts on here and that got me in the mood of going. Last punt - around match last year (went to Ambassador on Lothian road).
Last night the weather was pretty cold. So I come in with my hands frozen and there wasn't any hot water in the room to warm them up. So the girl I was with Candice, was fucking screaming while I was touching her with cold hands till she could get used to it. So every time I touched her tits or back - a fucking scream. I take my hands off her. She goes "keep your hands on me so I could get used to the temperature". Fucking hilarious.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Choose all 5 and you won't feel bad anymore.
I've done the individual introductions one at a time in parlours and that didn't have any guilt but the all stood there in front of you at the same time does seem a bit different however i'm the one paying and i'd feel sorry for myself if i picked a girl who i didn't want to punt. :thumbsdown:

The alternative to choosing all 5 girls is to pay all 5 and pick one to shag in which case all the other girls would feel sorry for the girl who was picked, this is a cash is king business  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I was just thinking about LSS and the high number of Romanians there. On the one hand, I think they are there willingly, but most, not all (definitely not all, just most) bing a lot of baggage with them. They know they come from a country that is for the large part a bit of a shit hole, they come here to exploit our economy and let us exploit their pussy. If you envisage that, it's not hard to imagine the attitude of many (again I say, not all, but the stereotype didn't come out of nowhere).

The thought was sparked off by finding the original version of this quite amazing, completely uncensored video of the German rock band Rammstein. The song came out around the tenth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall and many have said that it refers to 'exploitation' of Eastern Germans by the West, or to American tourists going to Germany for sex. Sex without love, without affection, and almost begrudged in many cases, but good and willing sex nevertheless.

See what you think  ;) External Link/Members Only

poseidon

OP Just choose whatever girl suits you. Same in a strip club - those who you don't go along with won't have any hard feelings. They know you can only choose one and they know other guys will come along to go with others. Forget about how the 4/5 feel and do what's best for you.

Offline fairfield

See what you think  ;) External Link/Members Only
Brilliant find, absolutely brilliant! so absorbed, have completely forgotten what this thread is about. Pity song is so germanic, otherwise could be the anthem for punters everywhere.

Offline Jerboa

Stop being a soft twat, you're the customer, and paying good money, the ladies know it's your right to choose, of course they want to be busy, but you wont ruin their self esteem if you don't pick em, grow a pair of balls, and stop over thinking.

Offline NIK

I'm sure if the roles were reversed and they had to choose the punter who offered them the most out of a range of would be clients they wouldn't feel guilty.

Offline willie loman

The girls are human and many find the process difficult. But if you are never going to get picked, you should really be in a different job. And if you are finding picking that traumatic, just go to the flats, you have no choice. Feeling mild unease is ok, empathy is good, people who feel no empathy are psychopaths.

Offline howrude

I have wondered about this but I've never dwelled on it too much. I guess it's like not getting the job you'd been interviewed for. Or not being picked for the team.

I also have a preference for the bustier, BBW types who don't seem to be that popular. So maybe I pick the girls who get picked less.

Offline fairfield

....I also have a preference for the bustier, BBW types who don't seem to be that popular. So maybe I pick the girls who get picked less.
There's a black BBW in the Charminster brothel, nr Bournemouth - especially if you also like the shot putter type build. Sorry was too busy doing a 100 yard dash out of there to ask her name. Since the other girls 'picked' her for me, expect she's got plenty of availability.

embaira

Stop being a soft twat, you're the customer, and paying good money, the ladies know it's your right to choose, of course they want to be busy, but you wont ruin their self esteem if you don't pick em, grow a pair of balls, and stop over thinking.

When I left the place I told the girls at reception good bye and they just ignored me. Nobody even looked at me or waved or anything. I am thinking that even though they have done this job for years they still feel a bit sensitive about who gets picked over who? Gonna try Bss next and see if it makes a change. I just don't want to leave the place thinking that I hurt someone's self esteem.    :lol: :lol:

I am overthinking it, right? It could be their borderline personality acting up.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:38:53 pm by embaira »

Offline rubric

When I left the place I told the girls at reception good bye and they just ignored me. Nobody even looked at me or waved or anything.

I am overthinking it, right? It could be their borderline personality acting up.

Think you are overthinking it - if they responded to you when you came in then they do when you leave, and vice versa - maybe they just weren't in the mood to speak.

Just BS and pick someone.  Saying sorry over and over is just a big turn off to most girls.

Online Jonestown

When I left the place I told the girls at reception good bye and they just ignored me. Nobody even looked at me or waved or anything.

It really sounds like it's your self esteem that needs looking at, not the girls you don't choose.

embaira

could be my imagination. thx everyone for your help. I will get over this situation.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

It really sounds like it's your self esteem that needs looking at, not the girls you don't choose.
Exactly. I usually get a cheerio at LSS but it wouldn't bother me if I didn't. Half of them don't speak English so might not pick you up correctly anyway. If you want a woman that answers back, get a girlfriend. If you want a woman that answers back nicely, get a blow up doll with a recorded voice attachment. If you want a woman that doesn't answer back and mostly is paid to say fuck all, try a prostitute! Wonderful creatures that just let you fuck them for money.

Don't you have any mates you can talk to???

Offline Home Alone

If it makes you feel any better, OP; these are women who get paid to enjoy sex with blokes.  Blushing violets, they aren't!  This was something that never occurred to me on my first few visits to Parlours. 

The lass you left standing probably had another client along a few minutes later who, because he wasn't making his debut, knew what he was doing and gave her a right good seeing-to, as we say oop North!

So don't worry about her; sure as hell, she ain't worrying about you.

patrickdloch1980

I really hate to choose one girl in front of the others,it must feel   horrible for them,that's why I try to avoid massage parlour

Offline Fasting

I think the public aspect of brothels causes some punters to freak out a bit. It's not unusual -- if you can't get over it, just go with indies.

Offline snaitram99

Only place I've ever been where they actually lined up together was Cleo's in Somerset. Never seemed to cause a problem as there was always someone else waiting to choose. (Also the only place where customers all wait in communal reception area, which surprisingly also never caused problems - drink tea, read paper, talk about traffic on the M5.) Not been there for some years so don't know if still operates the same but I would guess so.

Offline rubric

Darlings in Seven Kings - back when it was clean and run by the Australian woman - used to have each girl come in and say hello to you individually before the madame would come in and ask which one you preferred.

I assume though that some would have found this even more intimidating/embarrassing.

Online Jonestown

I've known a couple of places that do that, a very civilised method, alas they have all closed down now.

Offline Third Man

I've known a couple of places that do that, a very civilised method, alas they have all closed down now.
was in GFE sheffield last summer, i was sat in lounge and the woman at reception went to get the girls, they came in individually then went away, and i was then asked who i wanted. different from the edin saunas where the girls are just sittin there.